Trouble

Trouble

Recap

“Ok so we split up here, you go to the left and I’ll go to the right. This way he’ll think that we ran outside” I ordered Aiden and he nodded in response. But before making my way to the right turn, Aiden grabbed me and spun me around.

“What are you doi-” all of the sudden his lips was pressed on mine cutting my sentence. His lip was warm and soft, full and luscious. Before I could respond his lips left mine leaving me empty.

“Just in case” he winked before running to his destination, leaving there frozen as a statue.

~

Should I be happy?

 Should I be angry?

Should I feel anything at all?

There had been times that I just felt weak and let my heart take control, to let it open for just a second, to let my barrier to fade for a moment, but I knew that there will be consequences. I let him in and opened myself, and now he took that opportunity to take advantage of me. But why is my heart beating like this?

You’re so delusional, you love him just admit it!

That voice in my head echoed making me even more confuse. Was I being delusional? I was wasn’t

Stupid, its love what did you expect, it does whatever it wants

Yes, it is love. It’s as cliché as it could get, I keep saying to myself that I would forget about this feeling. I told myself that I’m going to be strong, to be independent, to throw away the past. But I’ll be realistic here, love is complicated. I guess I’ll just have to let destiny? Faith? to take over, I just need to watch and see where it takes me. Who knows maybe it’ll come out great, maybe it won’t but that’s for me to decide.

What are you going to do now?

My voice inside in my head asked me, as much as I wanted to answer, I also did not know the answer.

A bitter chuckle escaped my lips, I guess I’ll just do what I’m best at. I’m going to hide and facade my feelings until I can really figure out my true feeling towards him. Yes I admit, I’m coward, I’m a light weight, I’m a glass, easy to fall, easy to break.

Unconsciously my tongue trailed the bottom of my lips the kiss still lingers on my lips, my heart still filled with a fog of emotions, and my mind feels like it’s going to explode from all thoughts rumbling in my head.

But there was one question that keeps ranting in my head.

Why did he do it?

Suddenly, I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard screaming coming from the bar. Right then I realize how stupid I was right now, there was a criminal on the loose and I was here standing thinking about my fucking feelings. How messed up is that?

Shit, I cussed under breath when I remembered that I was supposed to be protecting my ex boyfriend. Ok now that’s messed up. I ran towards the exit of the back of the bar just as planned. I just hope that Jason was dumb enough to fall for my little and obvious plan. However I knew Jason better than that, he was smart in some ways but he can get a little carried away and act before he think.

“Come on Jason, come to mama” I muttered nervously feeling slightly irritated, I wish this is one of those days that I will be lucky.

My body tensed up when the door opened slowly; I was so ready to beat the crap out of him when it all faltered apart when an unfamiliar figure appeared on my sight.

Protecting my ExOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara