Mission

Holy Cow, you guys are awesome! I'm on the what's hot list for the first time :]]]] Thank you so much <3

Anyways here's another chapter, hope you like it :]

VOTE COMMENT FAN <3

 Picture of Ellie/Melissa -->

 Chapter 2- Mission

The rain poured down, thunder and lightning joining this dark and moody day. I looked at my window admiring over the city of Sydney everything was beautiful; I couldn’t get enough of it. It’s as beautiful as Korea.

Living for four years in Korea was a blast, there’s always a thing to do and new discoveries to be find out. But through those couple of years, even if it’s just a few. I change into someone that I never expected to be, a strong, confident nineteen year old girl. Sometimes I do feel guilty for leaving my poor mother all alone back home, and for neglecting my friends, especially Tia. I had to do what I had to do though, I needed to change, I needed to forget.

Four years ago when I decided to leave home, I was clueless of what’s in store for me in that foreign country. Aunt Harriet never really explained what that ‘important’ thing was, but now I’m glad that I agreed to do it.

Let’s just say that my Aunt’s work is being the head of an international fighting school that is located in Korea and also in a few other countries. I was very afraid I admit, to be holding guns instead of books, fighting instead of chilling, killing instead of shopping. It’s was hard at first but I’ve gotten use to it, and I’ve gotten really good at it. Good as in I am in the top three fighters of my school, and one of the most feared fighters of this generation. I tell you it’s no big deal but it is.

The phone rang interrupting my thoughts. It was my Aunt Harriet.

“Baby girl where are you?” she asked, sounding stressed

“I’m in my penthouse” I lied. I hate lying to her, but I can’t tell her that I’m in Australia instead of Korea. It was an order from someone she hates, and I couldn’t say no to him.

“I guess you finished the job right on time, how was the trip to France?”

“Yeap” I said popping the ‘p’. I had a mission last week in France. It was lovely there, but I wasn’t there for the view. I was there to do my job, but I can’t help checking out French hottie’s. Couldn’t resist my hormones, figures. “It was good, lot’s of fighting, cute boys, same old, same old” I said smirking at the memory of my day in France.

“Naughty girl, you know sometimes I regret bringing you to my world” she said chucking in the other end of the phone.

I laughed along with her, yeah I used to be little Ms. goodie-two-shoes and Ms. Innocent. Ah those years, was now forgotten. This was better for me though, I thought. 

“Allie” Collin, my target of the day groaned on the bed calling out my fake name.

“Well I better get going, I’ll call you when something comes up” She said

“Ok, bye Aunt Harriet” I said hanging up and putting on my lace tank top that slightly showed my stomach . I looked at the naked figure lying down on the bed looking drunk as ever. I smirked, my job here is done. Sleeping with this guy wasn’t in plan, I may not be innocent anymore, but I’m most definitely not a whore. This is just a job; parts of that job is seducing him and get him drunk so I can get what I needed, the key to his house to be exact.