My turn

My Turn

“Stop grinning you idiot” I snapped as I wrapped my hands with a boxing bandage. I can’t believe I’m doing this but a deal is a deal, besides he won’t last fifteen minutes with the training I planned just for him. Judging with his earlier progress, fighting isn’t his thing. I snapped back to reality and eyed Aiden signalling him that I’m not going easy on him.

“Is it wrong to smile?” he retorted, a grin still plastered on his undeniably handsome face

“You are so childish” I grunted exasperatedly, I should be out in the field fighting and doing what I use to do. I miss going to exciting mission but I don’t have choice since my so-called-Auntie pleaded. Nobody can resist her puppy dog eyes as cliché as it may sound.

“Let’s just move on to the next part and get into position, I’m so disappointed in your warm up exercises are you even a guy? Like come on keep up” I complained with a frown on my face.

Aiden glowered and ignored my comment as he step on the mat with his hands covered in bandages as well. We were a couple centimetres apart facing each other, I’m so annoyed It’ll probably hard to calm my body down. I could feel my body sweating from adrenalin, that stupid grin makes me want to punch that little face on his.

“So what are we goin-” Before he finished I stepped forward, jumped, and made a high kick so my left foot up so it was levelled to his face causing him to stumble back a little. My hand was balled up into a fist while my arms were curled in the side of my waist. Once again I stepped forwards bringing my foot down as I strike a jab. My fist and his face were just a toothpick apart making him to yet again stumble back.

“What the fuck?” he cussed, Aiden glowered at me, I smirked in response.

“Stop swearing and fight like a man” I challenge forcing myself not to laugh. Oh it’s always fun messing with him especially when I’m dominating and he can’t do anything about it.

“How can I fight when I haven’t even learned the basic” he complained, I couldn’t help but look at him adorably. I didn’t know he had a cute side, so helpless, so weak. Snap out of it Ellie!

“You must know something” I snapped stepping back and relaxed my body, “movies, books, a fight at school? You must have read or seen a fight seen before, have you?”

Aiden gave me a bored expression, “Of course I have”

“Then fight, punch me, kick me, do whatever” by the tone of my voice, you can tell that I was tired of his nags.

His glare deepened, “You’re not a very good teacher you know”

I gasped “Are you judging my skill? I’ve fought more guys than you’ll ever fight in your entire life. You don’t have the right to judge”