Adam's Progeny Accept Allah

Allah the Almighty revealed:

"Remember when your Lord brought forth from the children of Adam, from their loins, their seed(or from Adam's loin his offspring) and made them testify as to themselves saying: 'Am I not your Lord?' They said: 'Yes! We testify' lest you should say on the Day of Resurrection:. 'Verily we have been unaware of this'. Or lest you should say: 'It was only our father aforetime who took others as partners in worship along with Allah and we were merely their descendants after them;will you then destroy us because of the deeds of men who practiced al batil (polytheism) and committing crimes and sins, invoking and worshipping others besides Allah?'

Thus do We explain the Ayah (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations etc) in detail so that they may turn unto the truth". (Ch 7:172-174 Quran).

Adam's progeny declared: "Our Lord, we bear witness that You are our Lord; we have no other Lord but Allah. Allah raised their father Adam, and he looked at them and saw those of them who were rich and those who were poor, and those who had good forms and those who did not. Adam said: "O Allah! I wish You to make Your servants equal." Allah replied "I love being thanked."Adam saw among the prophets like lamps among his progeny.