Chapter 1

I can't say I'm not excited. 1 month possibly 2, Me and Grayson, No mom, No Dad, No fans.
Packing my bag would have been much easier without all of the camera equipment but we can't exactly go on a break and disappear from YouTube and social media.

I can't believe that we've just finished touring all around the world and now we're doing half of it again but this time it's to our own schedule, our own rules and our own risks.

I take one last look at my suitcase, double checking I haven't forgotten anything. Graysons bag is already packed and resting at the bottom of the stairs ready to be swept along to the airport. I on the other hand, didn't learn my lesson from tour and the importance of before night packing. This is the Last time I make that mistake.
At first, we definitely weren't looking forward to this vacation. We wanted family time after tour to catch up and look after our dad, but the more we thought about it, the more we realised we just needed time to ourselves and to act our age and just get a chance to be normal.
I surprisingly finished packing pretty quickly and we still have an hour before we have to leave to board the ship from the coast.
I hear Headlines by drake start to blast through the speakers in the basement and I can hear someone coming up the stairs and approaching my room. I hear Grayson's deep voice and I can tell he's gently singing to himself but trying to not sound as crap as usual.
'I ain't exaggerating things, I got it like that, tuck my napkin in my shirt cause I'm just mobbin' like that.'
As I watch him enter the room with his head down in his phone, he lifts it up and points it at me, smiling behind the camera.
'Guys today is the day! Are you excited E?!' He asks me whilst double tapping his screen so the fans can see me. I look up from my bag and give the camera a cheesy grin whilst doing a pathetic 'whoo.' The snap ends with Grayson's Laugh bursting out at my fail to show excitement. I stand up from the floor, where I was sat with my legs crossed next to my case and walk towards Gray, taking his phone out of his hands before he can lock it.
'Woah' he says with a face that says 'wtf'
I pointed a finger at him (not the middle one) and raise my eyebrows, as if to say just give me a second before I started to record myself.
'Hey guys, I was joking, I'm actually SUPER EXCITED to go on this trip, and it's definitely what me and gray need,'
I finish off the snap, put it on his story and chuck the phone back to him. He only just manages to catch it after being caught off guard and throws himself onto my bed.
'Dude!' I moan at him, ' I literally just made that like two minutes ago and you've already messed it up.'
'Alright, jeez, I didn't realise you were in a bad mood today,' he says getting off my bed and walking towards the door.
'I wasn't until you came in here and stuck a camera in my face, this is our break remember so I just don't want to be reminded of the fans demand to see us 24/7'
Grayson shoots me a gotcha look and walks out of my room whilst brushing his hand along the door frame.

I hope this trip works and doesn't end up being a waste of time because I really need to get back on track and remind myself why I love doing what I do, before I quit for good.

___________________________
How was the first chapter, let me know. I don't mind commenting as you go along so do do that cause it cheers me up x