The Friendship

A few months ago my dad died,and I felt guilty because he was going to get me my birthday present,and that's when I tried to committee suicide.

FLASHBACK

"STOP!"I heard my best friends Scott and Stiles yell as I was about to jump off the bridge,"WHY,IM NOBODY,NOBODY WOULD NOTICE,and no one would care" I knew I was crying,I never cry in front of anyone not even my best friends,Scott said "You're not no one. You're someone Sophie. You're my best friend, and I need you. Sophie you're my sister. Alright so, if you're gonna do this, then you're just gonna have to take me with you."he said while walking to the edge of the bridge and held my hand,I turned to him and burst into tears whiles hugging him,"it's okay"he kept saying to me."come on,let's get out of here" he said as I started to get down,but I slipped backwards,the last thing I saw was Scott jump after me.

End of flashback

That is how I truly knew that i had true friends,that day Scott saved my life,he rescued me and him and stiles drove me to the hospital,the doctor said that if I was under the water any longer I could have died.I owe them my life.

Time Skip to School

I walked into the cafeteria for breakfast when the best guys in the world ran up behind me.

"Hey Soph-box" Scott said as he picked up from behind and hugged me.Soph-box is what Scott and Stiles call me.As he put me down stiles came in front of me and hugged me to.

"Hey guys what's up" I said awkwardly making sure the sleeves covered my cuts on my wrist.Scott noticed,of course and I saw sadness in his eyes,he hugged me again."it's okay,I'm okay" I said assuring he I was fine,but he didn't believe me.