Chapter 21

I wake up to find that Jordan has left me alone. I leave the room and go knock on Seth's office he doesn't reply but I still enter. I find no one there but something catches my eye. A yellow file.

I walk to the table and look at the file with my name on it. I open it and start reading it. Most of the information I know but as I keep reading g the more things are detailed. When I read particular sentences I have no idea what to do.

'Emma is adopted by her father and her biological mother. Her mother was mated with her step-father. The biological father is a ruler and a king of his pack. This means that Emma is a Princess.'

I read and I can't believe they didn't tell me this. I am getting so angry for not remembering and for them lying to me. The door opens and I drop the file on the desk. Seth looks at me with a blankly expression.

"Where you looking through your file?"

"Yes I was and why didn't you tell me I was adopted."

"If I told you,you would've tried to get in touch with him or get to know him."

"Well that's what I am doing. I am going to find more about him."

"You can't your mother strictly told us that your father is off limits."

"This isn't fair." I say stomping my feet like a little child begging for more sweets.

"Emma you're not five just listen and obey for now."

"I'm bored what can I do?"

"You can't do anything bec..." He start saying and cut him off.

"I know, I know you can't because you've got orders and rules to follow. By the way when can I talk to my mother?"

"You can't she has to come and talk to you at least that's how it works normally."

"Come on just tell me to go play, talk, clean, read just something I am just tired of doing the same thing over and over again."

"Well I mean you can keep Jordan company or go talk to him. It's always better then nothing."

"Fine then that's what I'll do." I tell him leaving and he sees relieved that he got ride of me. I walk around the house until finally I find him in the basement doing who knows what.

"Jordan?"

"Yes Emma he say checking some gun and book at the same time.

"Seth said that I can talk to you since I am bored."

"He said that."

"Yes can I please stay."

"Of course come here mad let me show you what you can do."

"Yeah I have something to do."

"Woah you're that bored." He says surprised.

"Yes Seth doesn't let me do anything. When I tell you anything I mean nothing. Be only lets me stay in his room reading the boring books he have."

"That must have been..."

"Boring." I tell him and he starts showing me what I need to do. I arrange the guns into their rightful place. I organize the books and journals in order from the shelves. This is at least not boring something to distract myself with.

"Emma?"

"Yes I'm listening."

"There's a very small chance that your memory can come back."

"Really?"

"Yes and if it does I want to tell you this. I am sorry for everything I've done to you. I just west to let you know that right now when you're calm and being all nice with me."

"Oh okay I won't forgive you I mean I have no idea what you're talking about but I will keep it in mind."

"Okay! Hey come here I want to show you something." He tells me and I go next to him and see an open journal in his hands.

"What is that?"

"My hunting journal I write every hunt trip I go to. Anyways look at this." He says putting the journal on the table and taking out....