Chapter 12-The Call

Chapter 12
The Call

When a girl is angry never underestimate her. I stand up from the bed and I can feel my wolf taking over. I walk in front of the bed to face him.

"Emma you are in big trouble." He says looking at me angry. I am not scared of my father or what he will do to me. I already went through hell and I can go there again. I growled loudly at him.

"Emma calm down." Chase says softly. I don't take care of what he says and look at my father as he takes a steps forward. I growl at him to show him that he isn't aloud in my room. I walk forward him making him take a few step backwards. Now he is standing outside my room.

I don't know if I should be afraid but I definitely don't feel like it. My wolf is angry as ever and I am more angry than her. Yes I am. I don't know what is about to happen but I don't care I am not going to let this pass by.

"Emma I am not going to fight you for doing this. That doesn't mean I won't punish you." As he says does words some men in wolf form appear. Without thinking I shift and jump at them angrily.

I start pinning them and put my claws almost next to the heart to both of the wolves. Making them shift back. I enter my room again and grab a long shirt and put it in my wolf arms as I change. The shirt goes down till my knee. When my father see the damage I have caused he growls at me.

"Disappointed." I say to him as I growl. I go back on the bed next to Jason and look at him. Who is still in shock of what I have just done. I look at the two wolves that are laying on the floor naked and I am happy of what I have done to them.

They have claw marks all over their body and bites in their legs. The most that I am satisfied with are the claw marks next to their heart. As I didn't want to kill them so I showed them how it feels almost dying.

"Leave now" I ordered my father. Without hesitating he helped his men up and took them to the infirmary. I look at Jason , Chase and the twins. There is a moment of silence. No one have moved a muscle or said anything.

"Em...are you ok?" Zane asks me with a pale face. I look at him not sure if I am. I mean I did just almost kill two wolves from my own pack but the pain of the wolfsbane hasn't healed at all. I shake my head to show him that I am not.

Then I find my voice to speak,"I am sorry." I look at Chase and Jason. Jason wraps his arms around me and I don't pull back. Instead I put my head on his chest and pull the covers on me.

"Emma you don't have to be sorry. I am sorry for what I have put you through" Jason says I lift my head to look at him in his eyes and tell him,"Can we talk in the morning."
He nods and I cuddle more into him.

His chest is so smooth and warm. His eight pack is perfect, the abs and his muscles make me speechless as he holds me close to him afraid to loose me. I look at the guys before I close my eyes to sleep.

"You should stay here and open the couch in a bed." I tell them. They nod and do as I tell them. Then I close my eyes shut. I am sure that they are safe from any harm. The darkness take me quick as I fall into my deep sleep.

********

( My dream)

I knee down to grab the letters from the inbox. I go through them and sort them the way mother likes them. I start to make them in order first the electricity bill, taxes, water bills and a letter for me. I look at the letter again as I have never received a letter addressed to me.
I sit down on the stool and open the envelope I pull a paper out. I see that it is a post card. The entrance door opens and mother comes in. I flipped the postcard around and read out loud.