Sleepover pt. 2

~ricky is leaning in closer and I don't know what to do, is he going to kiss me, what is going to happen, I think I like him, but I don't really know him yet~ you think while Ricky leans closer

Ricky puckers his lips and you feel butterflies in your stomach, you aren't ready you think, but Ricky flicks you in the nose!!!! "hahaha you thought I was going to kiss you! Maybe later cutie we hardly know each other" Ricky says laughing. In a way this is a relief for you but you are also a little upset, because in that moment you realize you have feelings for Ricky, but you dont know how because you hardly know each other like he had said. "oh gosh Ricky dont do that to me!" You say nervously and kinda shy, then you hit him on the shoulder just because. "hey dont hit me!" Ricky says laughing. "what is going on in here" says emery surprised at how close you and Ricky are still sitting because you were still in shock, and Ricky well I mean Ricky is just Ricky. "it isn't what it looks like, me and y/n were just goofing around while waiting for you, and I tried to trick her and did" Ricky said. "that isn't what it looked like Ricky!! You cant do that! You cant kiss here you aren't allowed to!!" Said emery with a little bit of annoyance and a voice raise. "you cant control me, but we hardly know y/n yet why would I kiss her." Ricky said. "gosh stop fighting guys!" Says Liam. "well gosh I didn't know you guys were going to fight over me" you say with a smirk. "we aren't!" Emery and Ricky say at the same time. "um lets just start the game" Liam suggests. But you couldn't reply, the way the boys were arguing over you bothered you, you began to think to yourself ~what if they keep fighting, what if they break up the band, I'd be known as the stupid fake minder who destroyed the fandom, I can't take it~ you didn't realize but you began to cry at the thought of the boys fighting. "oh my gosh!! Y/n why are you crying, dont cry!" Said Ricky giving you a hug. "y/n dont cry we love you, what is wrong" Liam said with concern. "did we make you cry, what is happening if we did in so sorry please tell us what is wrong" said emery also hugging you. "I'm fine, you guys are great, you didn't do anything, I guess I just got overwhelmed in thoughts" you say wiping your eyes, and hugging the guys back. "oh ok, lets go get milkshakes or something fun and relaxing" suggested Ricky. "but we are in our pjs" Liam said. "is it going to hurt anyone Liam, its late anyways, lets just go in our pjs" said emery with a laugh. "yea, that sounds fun" you say. "ok, so it is settled then, milkshakes and maybe long boarding?" Says Ricky with a smile. "yeah" says everyone in agreement.

~~~ you guys go to a place for milkshakes~~~

"what kinds do you guys want, ill buy" said Ricky when you guys got to the milkshake place. "me and emery will have a vanilla" says Liam. "ill have y/f/m/n (your favorite milkshake)" you say. "ok, ill go get them, you guys pick out a table" says Ricky as he start walking to the counter. "ok!" You say as he leaves. "lets get a booth In a corner" emery says. "sounds good to me" Liam said. You all walk over to a big booth in a corner of the place, emery and Liam slide into the booth, one on each side of you. Emery puts his arm around you causing Liam to glare at him then do the same. "the line was really long, Ricky will probably be at least 10 minutes" said emery looking at the line with Ricky at the end of it. After a few minutes of sitting there silently with the boys Liam says " I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick while we wait for Ricky" "ok lee" says em with a smile knowing he would be alone with you. "kk Liam" you say as Liam got up to leave. She Liam was out of sight emery said " you know y/n the guys and I really like you" then he looked at you with a smile. "aww I'm glad em, but is that why you were upset when Ricky was pretending to kiss me?" You ask. "to be honest, yes, I was jealous because I thought Ricky had won your heart at that moment and I hadn't even gotten a chance to talk to you for a while" emery said kinda blushing. "aww please dont fight over me, I dont want to ruin your relationship with the guys, but I love you guys and it is fun hanging out with you guys. I think I would need to get to know you better before I could go out with any of you." You say. "yeah that is true" emery said, and after he had said that the other guys had come back, and you all enjoyed your milkshakes.

A/n

How was that chapter guys, last one I left a cliff hanger for suspense. Next chapter will pick up with you guys leaving the milkshake place. It seems like stuff is going to start going places and cause a little drama now that you know the guys like you.

Lot of love, Kate