Texting the guys

Y/N POV

You are getting in your car and see Ryan looking annoyed that he had to go get you. Rolling eyes "hi ry" "hey, what took you so long" Ryan asked you. "I forgot my phone in my seat" "of corse you did, you are lucky you found it" Ryan says pulling put of the parking lot. "I didn't Ricky Liam and emery found it and gave it to me" "um ok, who are Rick, lia, and emerald" Ryan says sarcastically. Omg is he serious.. "Omg Ryan I've been through this so many times!!! Its RICKY, LIAM, AND EMERY SO STOP CALLING THEM THAT!!!!!" Yau say angrily and hit Ryan in the shoulder. "geez chill out" Ryan says annoyed.

~~~~when you get home~~~~

Well I guess ill go to my room and wait for the guys to text me, and ill ask them what to wear cuz I have no clue where we are going..... You hear your phone buzz which you immediately grab and look at.

(y=you L=Liam R=Ricky E=Emery)

L- Hey guys

Y- hola Liam:')

R- Hola soy Ricardo

E- woah Ricardo you know Spanish :')

L- lol Em you knew Ricky speaks Spanish

E-yeah I know lol

Y-lol, you guys are crazy :)

R- you are crazier ;)

Y- ........maybe.........

Y- so where we goin tonight, I need to know what to wear :)

E-its a surprise, but you could wear jeans or leggings, like what you were wearing is fine

R-yea;)

L- we are going to have the night of our lives!!:')

Y- :) I love you guys

R-*sends picture of his eye* eye love you too Y/N <3

L- I love you to the moon and back

E- I love you from the top corner of the screen all the way diagonally across the screen which is a lot in screen terms ;)

Y- haha <3

E- so what time do you need to be home by, that's just a little important ;')

Y- my mom said 10:30

R- ok

L- we should have a sleepover!!!!!!

E-lol, that sound really fun!!!!

R- SPICYY!!!!

Y- HOLD UP WAS I JUST ASKED TO SLEEP OVER WITH MY IDOLS, AND NEW FRIENDS!!!!

L-yep;) me and ems house ok,

R- yea that's good

Y- imma go ask real quick;)

E-alright

Y- my mom said its fine as long as I text her and we don't do anything stupid!!

L- Ricky dont do anything stupid ;')

R- yay sleepover, and poo you lee

E-lol stop fighting

Y- ok, I going to go get my stuff ready cuz its 6:30

R- bye!!

L-biii!!!

E- see ya

~~~you finish texting them and begin to pack~~~

Oh gosh what should I wear.....the fiym pjs me and Victoria made or shorts and a tank top....so many decisions to make you decide to pack the pjs you and victoria made, they are short shorts with the infinity symbol all over and a tank top with the boys on it I think they will like these then you grab your hair brush, toothbrush, some makeup, and other sleepover things you will need. "I'm done packing mom, I'm going to go out on the front porch to wait for them" "ok sweetie, be careful, I'm letting you go because I know this is like your dream, dont do anything stupid" says your mom as she kisses your forehead. " I know mom" you say as you give her a hug. The boys pull up in front of your house. "hey!!! Y/n you ready to have the to of your life!!" Ricky says. "I'm ready, are you ready" you say grinning. "we have a lot planned, so its good you're sleeping over" Liam says. "yeah, honestly it will be great" emery says.

~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ending the chapter there because it was 620 words!! Woo!! I'll have the dinner and what you guys do next chapter, then the sleepover will be the chapter after. ;) also vote down below what should happen.

Love you kumquats, Kate <3

Dinner:

Chipotle

Pizza

Taco bell

Other

What should you do:

Bowling and arcade

See a movie and do mini golf

Go long boarding and get milkshakes

Other, I'm open to all ideas, they can be more than two things ;)

What should happen at the sleepover: (vote for like 5)

Pillow fight

Karaoke

Chubby bunny challenge

A live stream

Truth or dare

Video games

Hide and seek

Manhunt

Other