The sleepover

A/N

,I AM REALLY REALLY SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOR LITERALLY EVER, ILL TRY TO MAKE UP FOR IT OVER CHRISTMAS BREAK. I HOPE YOU ENJOY.

,After you guys leave chipotle, you guys go to Liam and emery's house for the sleepover.

,~~~AT LIAM AND EMERY'S HOUSE~~~

,"oh I love your house guys" you say. "thanks, I'm glad you do" says Liam.

,~in your head~ I wonder what we are going to do... I'm still not sure if I should tell amber about the guys... Ricky is kinda cute, but so are Liam and emery...

,"Umm are you ok, you have been standing there just staring at the wall, y/n " says Ricky while tapping on your shoulder. ~oh crap I must of zoned out again, how embarrassing~ you think to yourself. "oh, yeah I'm fine Ricky, I dont know what happened" you say. "maybe we should get to the activities" says Liam looking at emery, and patting you on the back. "sounds good lee" says emery. "yeah, what are we doing first guys" you say. "TRUTH OR DARE!!" Yell all the guys at once. "that sounds fun!" You say. "alright, but first lets set up sleeping bags and get comfy" says emery with a smile. "you can't have a sleepover without snacks, games, and a comfy chill spot!" Says Ricky. "but first lets put on our pjs" says Liam.

,~~~YOU ALL GO PUT PJS ON THEN MEET IN THE LIVING ROOM, YOU AND RICKY ARE THE FIRST TWO THERE~~~

,"ohh spicy!" You say to Ricky when he walks in. Ricky is wearing plaid pants, and carrying his shirt, which makes your heart skip a beat. You are wearing a long sleeve red shirt with the FIYM logo on it. (you made it with amber) and pants with little infinity signs on them. [ Quick note: If I described the pjs you packed earlier and they were different, sorry just go with the ones you like better] "I'm glad you like, haha your pjs are cute y/n" says Ricky smiling and laughing a little. "aww thanks Ricky" you say trying not to blush. "aww somebody's blushing, somebody can't get enough of my spiciness" Ricky says teasingly. "stop Ricky" you say embarrassed. "you know what, you make me want to just..... " Ricky stops short, and leans in close to you and keeps getting closer until.............. TO BE CONTINUED.

Friends? More than friends? Enemies? (a FIYM story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें