The concert

Y/N POV

"I just have to get all my stuff together and ill be right down mom!" "ok take your time, Ryan will drive you to ambers" says your mom. "ugh really, do I have to take her, I have football practice too" says slightly grouchy Ryan. Ok I just need to toss all this in my bag "oh!! How could I forget my infinity ring!!" "just hurry Y/N!!" Ryan says annoyed.

~~~YOU GO TO AMBERS~~~

A- oh yay your here!

Y- yep, lets get ready the concert is in 1 hour

A- ok!! Are you wearing your black leggings with your white FIYM crop top and white converse?

Y- yea, I'm wearing my high top ones

A- ok I think I will to, we will look like twins

Y- haha yeah!!

~~~YOU ARRIVE AT CONCERT~~~

"amber I'm so excited!!!!" "me too Y/N!!!"

The boys- "enjoy the show!"

You and amber start fangirling

"HIT BY THE WAVES CAUGHT IN A SHIPWRECK OH IM BREAKING FOR YOUU I MAY BE LOST BUT MY HEARTS THE COMPASS OH IT POINTS BACK TO YOUU" ~~~when concert ends and you are at ambers car~~~

"oh shoot!!!" You say annoyed. "what's wrong!!" Amber asks. "I think I left my phone at my seat...." You say feeling dumb. "go back and get it!!" Amber shouts. "you guys can leave, my brother can come and get me" you say. "ok, see you tomorrow then" amber says.

You head back to the concert room, and begin looking around you hear a voice "looking for this" "oh yeah thanks" you say. "wait a second!!" You shout. Since it was really dark you didn't realize who had been talking to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N hope you enjoyed, and heeh I left you in suspense (spelled it right this time :')) well that's it for today, ill continue tomorrow or later if I get board :')

Love you kumquats, Kate <3