2 Girls at a Boys Boarding School Part1.

Hello, this is my first story so please don't give me too much criticism. 

Thanks, Natalie x

Chapter One. 

Well here i am, with Stephanie Carter, the one friend i need the most right now. I couldn't care less about my family, my 'old' friends or the school we used to got to. It means no more to us. Why don't we care?

Well...

It was just a week ago when Stephanie had a huge row with her parents, the threats had gone on and they never sent her away, so she carried on arguing - i guess she went too far this time.Yes, her parents said she was to leave to boarding school in a week. I was the only one to know, and it costed her parents lots to get her a place in Bearwood Boarding School - the best in America (and since we're from UK it costs even more) but she refused. She would only go if i would go with her. Since her parents had enough arguments and just wanted a quiet peaceful life they paid for me to go too, well i was her bestest friends she'd ever had and we never argued. My mum on the other hand didn't mind, she was barely at home anyway - she thought it would be a good idea and said she'd help out by giving us both some money for any essentials we would need.

We kept it quiet, that week before we left we had lots to do in so little time. We had to fade away from our cheerleading friends and tell the Principal Mr.Kingsley. He was disappointed because we were known for being the head cheerleaders of our school 'St.Kings College Cheer Squad'. It was fun, but it got boring after a while when everything was the same, wins after wins, trophies after trophies - we needed a new start and it was the perfect opportunity.

That week seemed to go quicker than ever, we got more excited and then the day came. And that's when my parents dropped me and Stephanie off at the airport- Heathrow Airport to be precise. We took our luggage to be taken, had our hand luggage search and as always the questions were asked about whether we had any sharp objects in our hands.(Even if we were trying to blow up somewhere or stab anyone, we wouldn't admit it?) We showed our passports to the lady at the counter, all she said was 'What's your name darling?' i replied Brittany Taylor 'Date of birth?' she then asked, i replied once again 15th of February 1995. 'OK my love, everything's fine with you' she then asked Stephanie and she too replied with her details.

We had a long wait then, my parents had gone and wished me the best of luck, and we just walked around for a few hours. We visited the shops there, bought some stuff for the journey like lots (and i mean lots) of gossip magazines and teen magazines, sweets, some fruit (grapes and pears) and a few bottle of Drench each. The time went as usual quite fast and by time we came out of Boots with a bag each full of make-up we heard an announcement. It said: "Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding annoucement for flight 86a to America. We are now inviting those passengers to boarding gate 3, please have your boarding pass and identification ready."We shot up and ran to boarding gate 3 as quick as we could. We weren't first but not last either there was about 20 people in front of us but they all seemed to be boys. We boarded the plane pretty quickly and then that's how we end up here, sat in seats F4 and F6, there was 4 seats on every row so we had 2 people sat between us.

Photo of Stephanie Carter: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_KZ5qdgu3avM/SszjW4S2gNI/AAAAAAAABz8/KU_JOdlxWEo/s400/Scene+haircut+ideas+2.jpg

Photo of Brittany Taylor: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9Zf_P9g6cuo/SHTcTwjrAVI/AAAAAAAAAVQ/omBJF2MvG_k/s400/blondelog.jpg