A/N Thank you!!!

Hiya,
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who had read this book and for getting this far in putting up with my crappy writing. I really appreciate it, I can't even begin to describe how thankful I am for the support that I have been given during this process. In particular I want to thank I-am-kohai for everything that you have done for me and constantly shouting at me to update and pestering me to keep going (not like thats a bad thing) but also helping me when I had writers blocks or when I got stumped with what to do next. But also I guess I owe you an apology but hey I guess your curse continues 😂🙈 (sorry about that). Anyway I think you guys should check out her profile!!

To be honest, I never thought that I would ever finish this book, I thought that it would be something that I would start thinking that I would do it but then give up halfway through, so I have small sense of pride within myself for finishing it. I started writing this book as a bit of a laugh to take my mind off of major exams I had at school, not for a second did I think that it would turn out this way, nor with the ending it did, I didn't even think that it would end up with this plot. Just goes to show that you don't know what will happen when you have nothing to do and just have random creative spouts.

Anyway for the last time any comments or questions you have are really appreciated. But also if you have any ideas for any future books then feel free to let me know.  Again thank you so much for everything!

Yours thankfully,

AVH x