Chapter 14

i'm really sorry for the long wait... here is chapter 14!! enjoy...comment & vote thanks... ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Chapter 14

"you know my mother moved here to Florida many years ago."

"we know... but in this time she hasn't ---- like you said 'moved' yet" Diamond looked at her sisters.

"what do you mean?"

Flower tap my back then pointed. "look there,"

she was pointing at the front door when suddenly someone open it and go straight to the car.

"bella, call me if you need anything okay, i will just go to the grocery to buy some food. we are out of stock." bella was the one behind her.

 "mom, are you sure you don't need my help with the groceries?"

"yes, of course, let me be the adult just this once okay?"

"well, okay just don't forget --- anything mom." bella is still unsure,

“I will, see you later.”

i'm looked at my mother as she drove away. I bit my lip. then looked at my old home,it has been a long time and some of my human memories were faded. the last time i saw my mom was the time i finished college, she cried alot at that time and i really missed her.

“what are we doing here?”i asked.

“this is what you wanted to do right? To go to the past..." Heart.  "...so here we are.”

"bella, now is your chance, " Diamond.

am i really gonna do this?

Flower whispered in my ear.

"i thought you wanted to know if stopping yourself to go to forks is really the right thing to do. this is your chance to find that out. "

i know that but...

"what if it's not?"

she smiled and said.

"then we shall make it right."

what is that supposed to mean? i wanted to asked but i'm so tired of asking.

"now go."

without any questions i walked straight to the front door and knock.

when it opened.

"can i talk to you?" my human self looked confused.

"do i know you?"

yes more than you could ever imagine.

"i'm dolores' friend and i'm here to warn you."

shock. fear. confused. written all over her face. i immediately felt guilty about it.

"i--i don't know what you are talking about."

"bella, i know it's hard. i know --but i need you to stay here in arizona, don't go to forks.... HE will be there and He will surely not leave you alone, do you understand me?" 

"you're crazy."she said before she slammed the door into my face.

i knew that i'm bit harshed but i knew that she will do exactly as i said.

i turned around and returned to the girls.

"that was..." Flower.

"i know" stopping her to say anything.

"okay...sis will you do the honors?"Diamond looked at Heart.

"alright let see what happens next..." Heart snapped her fingers that result for the place to disappeared. we are back in the darkness then it change again in something really familiar to me.

"this is my house? did you just return me home?" I asked again.

"no, i didn't... i-i did i messed up, Flower?" we all looked at Flower.

"no i don't think so, you always do this every now and then it's impossible for you to mess up."

"then why..."Heart looked at Spade but didn't say anything.

"come on Spade, say something." Flower.

we waited but she didin't say anything she just looked straight at the house that was the time we heard someone talking.

"mom, where is dad? he is suppose to teach me how to play the piano."

"he will come back, he promised that it will just take a minute...and here he comes." a sound of a fast footsteps coming toward the house which i easly recognized.

"Edward." i whispered.

"Reneesme, wait." a young girl rush into the door to greet her father.

"dad!"

"Nessie, are you ready?" Edward said as he approached her.

"uhuh... let's start! are you going to teach me the piece that you compose for mom?"

"sure...come let's go inside."

"do i even need to be here?" i heard Edward chuckled as his wife wait for them to come inside.

"of course mom. dad will both teach us how to play the piano come."

"is this conversation familiar to you bella?" i was surprised to see Spade right beside me, i don't even here her moved.

"wait, did you just say something?"

she didn't answered that,

"unfortunately Heart didn't messed up with her power, we really go where we supposed to and here it is."

"back home?"

"no, we are in the future of the human bella you just talked to,"

"i-i don't understand?"

"no, of course not, when the old bella decided not to go to forks what do you think will happen to her future?"

"did it supposed to be change?"

"do you really think that?"

"yeah, every decision you make can affect you in the future."

"you're right, how about the outcome, will it be change?"

i didn't know the answered to that.

"do you believe in destiny, bella? can you fight destiny?"

"we make our own destiny."

"really? how can you be so sure that what are you doing right now isn't part of your destiny?"

"what are you really trying to say?"

"what i'm trying to say is even if you changed everything in your life there is only one result, there is only one future for you. and that is your destiny.... even if you stop yourself from going to forks, you and edward still are meet each other and what are you seeing right is the proof of that. it's still the same ending."

"if i didn't go to forks where can we possible meet?"

"in alaska, where philip decided to go there to teach the University of Alaska baseball team."

what Spade said really change my way i think of things,

"so even if i decided to go or not the out come of my life will never change." i said just for myself as i looked back on my happy family in the front window.

"because there is only one destiny...."

END CHAPTER 14