Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Edward P.O.V

i ran fast didn't know where i'm going but in my mind i visualized the place where alice saw bella. i could tell the it was not that far from forks, actually i thought this was the forest that bella ran into because of the trees i saw in alice vision was similar to the trees i just past by.

"edward stop... or we will brutally stop you." alice threaten me,as if i cared about it but i stopped anyway.

"seriously Edward..." in split seconds their were already in front of me.

"....where the hell are you going." emmett

"i'm looking for a old cabin... Alice saw a vision that bella went there..."

"and you left us in your house without telling that," rosalie.

i froze for just half a second and then i realized my fault.

"i'm sorry... i'm being selfish..."

carlisle sighed then tap my left shoulder.

"we forgive you son, we know your are not thinking straight when it comes to bella."carlisle.

"just don't think you are the only one who cares for her."esme.

"yes, i know we are all in this together." like we always did.

"good, so now edward is back on his own self can we move forward now."alice.

"alice..."

"don't worry jasper i'm alright i'm just getting a very bad feeling." i could felt it too. something was not right.

then we saw him. a guy behind a large tree. he was tall more than six feet, brown hair like his eyes. he was big like emmett.

"greetings, vampires" he said i could felt the cool air around me that usually made human shivers.

"a human?" emmett.

he smells human but something deep inside me that telling me, he was not.

he smile. his eyes turned to full black. we all stepped back.

"i can tell that you don't know me, eh? i guess my sister didn't spend time to introduce me."

"who are you?" i asked. trying to read his mind.

he stared at me like he knew what i'm doing.

"try harder edward, maybe you will succeed." he knew all right.

"who are you?" i repeated. with demand this time. i still couldn't get through him.

"maybe the right question is what are you?"he said.

"okay then, what are you?" i asked.

"what do you think...?"

no one answered.

"oh come on you've been alive more than 300 years but still you don't know what i am?"

we took  that as an insult.

"even if we live 300 years there were things that we still don't know, so why don't you help us and just answer our question." my voice even. even if i felt worried because i couldn't read his mind at all.

"hmmm..." he still didn't answer our question.

"...where is my sister?" he asked.

"we don't know your sister." carlisle.

"of course, you know her. she married your son, didn't she?"

"are you reffering to bella?"alice.

he smiled.

"yes... isabella. where is she? i was really looking forward for her to introduce me to her new family. but she is not here. is she hiding from me?"

no one answered. bella didn't have a brother? for heaven sake, she was an only child.  so what the hell this one talking about.

"so...?"he pushed.

"you didn't answer our question first."rosalie

he laughed.

"clevver. very clevver indeed..."

"...well, isn't obvious, i'm bella's brother."

"bella don't have a brother."esme.

"she has now...

"...hmmm she really didn't tell you anything, did she?"

"no, i don't think she have to tell something because you just not telling the truth."

"am i?"

"yes"

he smiled again but it disappered instantly this time.

"she is missing don't she? that is why she is not here."

how did he found that out.

"that is easy... because i can read all your minds."

we shocked of course but we didn't show it.

"hmmmm..." he is still looking at us.

"...old cabin eh?"

darn it.

"keep your minds blank."i said.

"how can we do that?"emmett

"just stop thinking."alice.

"don't push your self to much vampires, i already know what i what to know."

but we still try to hide it just to be sure. if bella was with us. she could shield us from him.

"i know where the old cabin is.... if you want to know then follow me." he started to walk forward to then continued walking until he was behind us.

"what are we going to do edward?" yeah nice question.

"we don't know him. maybe we can find the cabin by ourselves."rosalie

"this is definetly a trap."emmett.

"i know that but... if he find the cabin first bella is gonna be in big trouble. if we follow him we can keep an eye on him and if it just a trap then we have chance since there are 7 of us." i said.

"it's 8 dad."nessie.

i didn't know she  was here.

"what are you doing here?"

"what do you what me to do dad? when you are out here looking to my mother?"

i still had something to say when alice stopped me.

"this is not the time for this... he is fading from my sight edward."

"then we better follow him." i said.