(Epilogue)

Epilogue

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Reneesme!" we all shouted as my daughter entered the door. she looked surprise of course that was exactly Alice wanted to see. she've been preparing for this for a month now. and as I expected from Alice, everything was perfect. from the decorations up to the size of the cake, everything was just so right...

"Bella, come here and help me,please." Alice called out. i helped her brought the cake near to Reneesme and together all of us sing her a Happy Birthday song. after that she closed her eyes then made i wish.

"yehey! now it's time to open up your presents. come, this is exciting..." Alice guided her to her presents. everyone was picking up their gifts and one by one Reneesme opened it.and since i'm her mother Alice thought that i should be the last one to give my present to her.

i sadly smiled, then gone outside for some fresh air. i remember my 18th birthday not all of it but i remember that a few weeks after that edward also left me but at that time he left because he wanted to protect me but this time it's different. a month without him was like hell. at first week i was not able to talk or move. i was just stood there at the garage and thought of the things i had done. think and think until i felt my brain will explode. everyone try their best to help me but in the end no one have been successful until Reneesme. she was the reason i want to keep everything back to normal. i didn't what her to feel sad or alone now that her father wasn't around specially today.

"bella, are you alright?" Esme asked. she was behind me when i turned around.

"yes, i'm fine mom. i'm sorry-"

"bella... you've been apoligizing to us since last month.all of us understand you, we know you won't mean us any harm by leaving. i was actually happy for you. you exprience so much, you grown so much and for that i'm proud of you." i was speechless for 1 second then i hugged her.

"thank you so much mom, i love you..."

"i love you too...sweetheart just promise me you will survive this too."i knew what she meant.

"i will, i just wish he comes back, it's okay if he comes back not because of me but for reneesme. i will still be very happy." she slowly touched my face.

"bella... edward will always love you. don't forget that."

"mom, it's your turn to open up your present!" alice called her from inside the house.

she smiled at me before she left.

edward will always love you....

i remember hearing that before,

"what are you doing here? you are supposed to wait for me inside." i froze. then i stopped breathing, i knew without a doubt who was behind me.

"you should go inside your daughter have been wanting to see you." i said without looking back.

the only reason he comes back is because of Reneesme... she thought.

"she thinks you only come back because of Reneesme." i automatically turned around when i heared another voice.

"i thought you promise me to-"

"yeah, yeah... i will keep that promise after i fix everything up. it's my fault anyway why things are like this for you."benedict said.

"no... it's my fault."

"no it's mine..."

"no it''s not."

"yes it is."

"no it's my fault now can you just two finish this..." edward said. i took i deep breath, i could smell and felt everthing. even if ben's emotions.

"Benedict... i forgive you... i really do. you have been everything that i'm afraid of but you also a brother at that time that i never had. and i realized that maybe, it's your crazy way of showing that i'm important to you."

he smiled. "yes, of course you're important to me. you are my sister."

"okay... bella forgive you... for real... now will you leave?"

"no... i still have to greet my niece, will you excuse me."he goes straight to the house where we heared Alice saying that it's benedict turned to open up his present to Reneesme.

"wait- alice knew he was coming, didin't she?" i asked to no particular person.

"yes.."

"then she also knew..." that edward will coming back today.

"yeah... she knew that too."

i faced him. i kept quiet because i didn't know what to say.

we both silent for a moment.

"do you really think that i will never come back?"

"you hate me..."

"i don't..."

"then why did you left?"he walked towards me. and walked means disappearing then reappearing in front of me.

"because i want you to remember something..."

"remember what."

as his faced come closer to mine i decided to breathe him.

"i really miss you..." i whispered. my vioce broke twice.

"i'm sorry..."he let his forehead to touch mine. "...i know i promise you that i will never leave you again. "

"no...i know i deserve it."

"this is not for that....this for you to remember.... that we cannot live without each other. when i left you. i remember the most painful day in my life and to exprience it again it's more painful than the first one. at that moment i promise myself one thing..."

"...i will never give you any reasons or even let any one give you reasons to leave me again. this is forever bella... forever and always."

his lips, suddenly fierce against mine. it lasted long enough for me to remember all the things we've been through. why did i forget all of that?

our kiss broke because of Alice.

"bella, edward come in here it's your turn to open up your presents!!!"

"we are coming..."

we promised forever.... and it will be... i will make sure of that...

END ^^