Chapter 13

"where are we?" 

"just wait we are almost there..."Flower.

"where is there?"

"bella, asked questions later. we need to be quite or someone will find us."Diamond

"Heart, you are stepping on the grass."

"oh sorry..."

honestly,  i didn't know what there were talking about, we were walking for about an hour now to this dark place that even my sensitive eyes couldn't able to see anything and everytime i asked where were we? they just keep telling me the same answer.

"what grass are you talking about? i can't see anything." i whispered to Flower hoping she will answer me.

"you can't see anything because everything around us come so fast that it will not stay long for you to actually look at it."

"really? but you can?"

"yeah... we can slow things down with are senses things like this can only be done by us."

"and why is that?"

"hmmm... how can i explain this..you know that we are witches right?"

"yes.."

"do you know why we're here?"

no!

"of course, you don't oh my,  you know it's really weird that this story of yours involved witches, when you are actually a vampire."

"my fault i guess, "

"yes, you could say that or you are just simply have so many insecurities and doubts about everything." 

"what do you mean?"

"do you still remember the day of your 18th birthday, you are so insecure about you being 1 year older than edward, and also about being married at 18, which i totally understand but still"

"i get it."

"but for me that's a good thing."

"in what way?"

"in a way that you are still bella,"

i stopped.

"that is one of the things that bothers you right? you think immortality changes you, well in a way it changes you because people are learning, we will learn something that may change our point of view and even if your a vampire or a human or a witch we will still going to exprience that..."

in my mind as i looked at her, i feel light, i feel like even i caught up with so many things to deal with, i don't have to worry because everything is going to be alright. 

"are you doing something to me?" i whispered.

"huh?"she looked clueless, it's weird she feels like jasper.

"nothing, thanks."she smiled.

"don't thank me just yet. we were just getting started." 

"finally.... we're here!!"Heart.

the dark place are gone it was replace by...

"wait.. this is..."

"welcome back to Arizona, bella."