Chapter 12

After work

You were curious about the three. They said that they had to meet someone at the nearby park after work. So you suppose to walk home alone today.

Since your were curious, you did not went home, instead you followed them to the park.

Luckily, from your ninja skill, they did not notice you were following them. You hide behind a bush and carefully take a peek.

The thing that you saw next was the most shocking thing. You saw the whole 3-E class were there. Including Karasuma-sensei, Irina-sensei (or Bitch-sensei) and Koro-sensei. Well, of course he in his disguise.

You gasped as you shocked. You leaned slowly and carefully behind the bush so they would not notice someone was stalking them.

"Hey guys." Karma started.

"Long time no see, aye?" Maehara said.

"It's not that long you know." Nagisa replied.

"Minna-san, I already know how to get back in our world." Koro-sensei stated. Your (E/C) eyes widen. You do not want to believe it. You do not want to say farewell to soon.

"So, you mean, we only have to rewatch the anime, and we will be back, right." Megu said.

"Yes. That's true. So, let's watch the anime, and went back to our real life." Karasuma-sensei replied.

You do not want to hear anymore. You could not bare any of this. You stood up from your hidding bush and ran away.

Karma P.o.v

"Yes. That's true. So, let's watch the anime, and went back to our real life." Karasuma-sensei replied.

After Karasuma-sensei said that, I was shocked. Then, I heard some rustling sound from the bush nearby. I saw (Y/N). She was standing there and ran when she saw me.

I looked around to see the others. I guess they were shocked too, to see someone else hear about this news.

"Who was that?" Koro-sensei asked.

"Well, she's the one who gave us a place to live for a while. Looks like I've got alot of explaination to do." I sighed

*TIME SKIP*

"(Y/N)!! I'm home!" I called out as I opened up the door. Only silence greeted me. Nobody was home. I started to search around the house to find any sign of (Y/N).

I quickly took my keys and rushed out to find her. I tried to call her phone but no avail. 'Her phone is off..' (I don't remember Reader-chan give Karma a phone. It's been too long I didn't write this story.)

I tried to call her best friends' phone but (Y/N) was not with them.

"Sorry. (N/N) is not with me."

"Sorry. She's not with me. Don't worry. I know (Y/N). She won't run far. Gambate."

I became more worried than before as I still did not know where is she. I tried to call her again. Luckily, I heard her ringtone somewhere in the park nearby. Following the ringtone, I found a certain (H/L) (H/C) hair girl sitting on the bench.

Silently, I walked towards her and sat beside her. She looked at me with her puffy red eyes. It looks like she had been crying for awhile.

NORMAL P.O.V

Since you ran away, you actually do not know where to go. You did not want to go back home just yet, so you went to the nearest park. (Not the one that you saw Koro-sensei and the others.)

You sat on one of the bench. Your eyes became watery. Tears flowed on your (s/t) cheeks. Quickly, you wiped it, but the tears were still flowing. You could not help yourself but crying. Even though, you knew. You knew something like this would happen either sooner or later.

You heard like someone sat on the other side of the bench. You turn around only to find him. The one that you fell for. The one that going to leave you all alone.

"Hey," he started. Then pure silence; an awkward silence that is. You looked away, did not want him to see the tears that flowed on your cheeks.

Karma sigh, then continued "I'm going to be blunt with you. I know you heard about that. I'm sorry for not telling you this. Yes, I'm just an anime character. I'm going back to my own world once I watched the anime that I came from."

XxXxXxXxXxXxX

Hey guys. Sorry for not updating this crappy story. I just had a writer's block that every writer afraid of. Lol. So, I'm still going to update this thing but in a slow pace. Like really slow. I'm so ashamed.