Chapter 5

It's been a month they lived with you. It was the end of the month. You decided to buy some groceries, since your parents already bank in you the allowance of the month.

You woke up from your bed and get ready to go to buy some groceries. You walked to the bathroom and took the morning bath. After you finished taking your bath, you went to the kitchend and make some breakfast.

As you were making breakfast, Karma went to the kitchen and greet you a good morning. You hummed as a reply.

"You're up early today, (Y/N)- chan. Whats the commotion?" Karma asked.

"Nothing. I just wanted to go to the grocery store to buy some groceries."

"Oh, can I help?" He asked.

"Sure." you replied with a closed eyes smile.

*(TIME SKIP)*(AT THE GROCERY STORE)*

"Say Karma, do you remember the day that I was on my period?" you asked him as you put some onions in a plastic bag.

Karma blushed as he heard your question.

"O-of course I remembered. W-what about it?" he asked.

"Nothing. I just loved to see you guys cosplaying."

Flashback

You were on your period. On the first day, you screamed as the pain on your stomach came. Your scream have woke everyone up.

Karma P.o.v

I was sleeping soundly in my and (Y/N)-chan bedroom. Suddenly, I heard (Y/N)-chan scream. I was shocked and I thought something had happen to her.

When I woke up, I found (Y/N)- chan was rolling on her bed.

"What happen (Y/N)-chan?" I asked her.

"Did I wake you up? Sorry. It's actually nothing wrong. I just got my period pain." she explain.

Then suddenly the door to our room opened widely. Nagisa and Gakushuu were standing right there infront of our room.

Normal P.o.v.

"What happen here?" Gakushuu asked.

"Nothing. (Y/N)-chan got her period pain. (Y/N)-chan, wait here. I'll go to get the pain killer." Karma replied.

He went to the kitchen and get some pain killer. As he went to his and your room, he found that Gakushuu and Nagisa were cosplaying.

Karma looked a bit shocked as he saw Gakushuu and Nagisa. He laughed until he rolled on the ground.

You looked at him with an evil smile. Then you forced him to wear a maid costume. Then it was Gakushuu and Nagisa turned to laugh at him.

You took a picture of them and then you send the picture into your Whatsapp group.

The day continued with the three cosplaying and you taking their picture.

Flashback ends

Karma blushed in shame as he remembered that day. You walked out from the grocery store as you laughed at Karma blushing face.

"S-shut up, (Y/N)-chan. Ne~ I got something to tell you." He said.

"Are~ What is it? Can we wait until we got home? It kinda heavy you know." You complain to him.

He looked at you and took a bag from your hand. You shocked at the sudden action. You didn't mind it since the weight from your hand decrease.

*(TIME SKIP)*(AT HOME)*

"We're back!" You and Karma said in unison as the both of you entered your apartment.

You put the groceries on the dinning table and you went straight to the bathroom to take a bath.

Karma went to the living room and took a sit on the couch. He opened the TV while waiting for you.

*(MINI TIME SKIP)*

After wearing your home clothes, you went to the living room and sat beside Karma.

"So what the thing that you wanted to tell me, what is it?" You asked him.

"Okay, but please don't mad at me if I tell you this."

"Okay. Just tell me."

You noticed his face were a bit red.

"W-well, do you still remember the day that I yelled at you?" He asked.

"Of course I remembered. The next morning we didn't talk much as we were strangers." You replied.

"W-well actually that night-" you cut him off.

"Oh! Why your face were so red that night?"

"Could you please let me talk first?"

"Okay, okay fine~"

"*sigh* Okay, a-actually, that night I-I accidentally saw you were s-showering and I saw you n-nude."

You were shocked after you heard that confession. Your face were brightly red, until it can rival with Karma's hair.

It was a complete silence. You didn't talk to Karma as if you were in embarassed mode. Karma also didn't talk to you because he did not know what to say.

After a while, you heard the door to your apartment opened.

"We're back~!" Gakushuu said.

You rushed to the door ignoring Karma to ask Gakushuu and Nagisa about their double date. (A/N: Lets pretend that two of your bestfriends were in a relaytionship with this two)

The day continues as you were ignoring Karma all the time and you didn't talk to him in three days.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Sorry for the late update. My WiFi is making problems. Also sorry for grammar mistake and the misspelling. See you next time. Jaa~