Chapter 2

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

You woke up after you heard the alarm. You looked at the clock. It shows that it only 7:00 am. You saw Karma that still sleeping on the floor. You quietly took your phone and took a picture of him sleeping soundly. You chuckled a bit. You opened your Whatsapp and send the picture to your best friends in the group that you've made.

After sending the picture, you locked your phone and tip-toed to the bathroom. After taking the bath, you step out of the bathroom. Suddenly, you smelled pancakes from the kitchen. You quickly ran to the kitchen and saw that Karma was cooking some pancakes.

"Ah~ Good Morning (Y/N)-chan. I've decided to make some pancakes for all of us. I hope you don't mind I used your kitchen." Karma said.

"Nah. It's okay. I don't mind. Are the other two woke up yet?" you asked him.

"Well, I guessed they're up by now. Why you asking?" Karma asked while tilted his head but still cooking.

"Hmm~ Nothing~" you said while checking your group in Whatapp. Your best friend asked you to take Gakushuu's and Nagisa's pictures while they're sleeping. You sighed.

"Hey, Karma."

He just hummed for responed.

"Do you want to took some picture of Gakushuu and Nagisa while they're sleeping?" you asked him while putting an evil smile.

"Sure. I can use the picture for blackmailing them." Karma said while smirking.

He turned off the stove and ran to you. First, you and Karma went to Nagisa's bedroom. You slowly opened the door and hoping that he's still sleeping. You went in and saw that Nagisa was still sleeping. You grinned evilly and took out your phone. You snapped a picture and quickly send it to your Whatsapp group. Karma standing beside you while smirking. 

"I didn't know that you're the kind of people who like to prank and tease people (Y/N)-chan~" Karma commented.

"Well, you don't know anything about me yet, right?" you said while quietly closing the door of Nagisa's room.

"Now then. Next destination is Gakushuu's room." you said while skipping to his room.

You opened the door slowly, also hoping that Gakushuu was still sleeping. When the door were wide opened, you saw he was already up and sitting at the side of his bed. You shocked.

" What do you want?" Gakushuu asked coldly.

"Nothing. Me and Karma were only want to wake you up. Right, Karma?" you asked Karma as you elbowed him in the stomach that make him groaned a bit.

"Uh.. That's right. Since you were already up, you can go to the kitchen with (Y/N) and have some breakfast that I've made." Karma said

"You cooked?" Gakushuu asked Karma while he raised an eyebrow as he didn't believed that Karma can cook.

"Don't worry. I didn't put any poison to the pancakes 'cause I cook for everyone. Not yet." Karma said. You just sweatdropped and thought

'They quarreled just like in the anime.'

You pulled Gakushuu's hand and heading to the kitchen.

"Karma, please don't forget to wake up Nagisa. It's almost time to go to school." you ordered Karma.

"Anything for you (Y/N)-chan~"he said with an annoying tone.

*(TIMESKIP)* *(Cause I'm lazy)*

The four walked to school. As you arrived at the school gate, you saw a group of girls running towards the three boys. The girls surround them and said

"Are you the new students?"

"Which class are you?"

"Are you guys still single?"

You felt annoyed. You started to drag them to your class. As you grab their wrists, you heard the girls whispered to themselves.

"Who is that ugly girl?"

"How dares she making a hand contact with the new students?"

"What a b*tch!"

"What a lowlife!"

You didn't bother to their 'compliment' . You just walked until you reached to your classroom. You let go of their wrists and without a single word you walked to your best friends. They greeted you a good morning. One of your best friend started a topic.

"Hey, (Y/N). Thanks for the picture. He looks more adorable then in the fanart."

"Yes! I know right. But where's my Gakushuu's picture. I want that." your other best friend said.

"Sorry. When I and Karma went to his room, he already woke up."you said.

"Class. Please take your seat. We're starting the class now." your teacher said as she walked to the classroom. You walked slowly to your seat and sat down.

*(TIMESKIP AGAIN)* ~ LUNCH

"Hey (Y/N)-chan. Let go and eat!" Karma said while wrapped his hand over your shoulder.

"Yeah. Sure. Let' go to the cafeteria first to buy some bread. Hey (B/F/F/N/1), (B/F/F/N/2), you guys go to the tree first with Nagisa and Gakushuu. I and Karma will buy the food."

"Oh. Okay! We just want the same as yesterday, okay?" (B/F/F/N/1) said.

"See you there (Y/N)." (B/F/F/N/2) said while dragging Gakushuu out of the class.

You and Karma went to the cafeteria and bought the food. There just silent between both of you. You break the silence by asking Karma

"Hey Karma, I know a place that you guys can work as a part time worker. I also worked there, so do you guys want to work there?"

"Hmm~ Sure. I guess." Karma said.

The both of you walked towards the tree that you best friend mention. Your best friend waved at you and you waved back. The six of you eating peacefully until a girl came to you guys.

"U-um. Can I talk to Karma for a second?" she asked.

You raised an eyebrow and looked at her weirdly.

'She looks like the second year student. How come she knows about Karma? I guessed this school spread the news quickly huh?' you thought.

"Sure~ What is it?"Karma asked the girl.

The girl suddenly bowed at him.

'Oh, boy! Looks like she's gonna confess to him. Well, let's see what's Karma reaction. In the anime, I've never seen he accepting or declining a confession from anyone' you thought while smirking.

"U-u-um. I've been like you when the first time I saw you, so will you go out with me?"

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Cliffhangger.. I done with the second chapter. Sorry with the Timeskips. I don't know what to write actually. Hope you like it..