Chapter 4

Warning: A little cursing.

Suddenly, the door opened. You didn't notice it but you only notice the door was closed. You startled but you just shrugged it off and thought it was nothing.

Karma P.o.v

'Oh shit! I didn't know that (Y/N) taking a shower! I think my nose going to bleed.' I thought with my red face as I walked to the kitchen.

I can't stop thinking about it. Oh God! Is (Y/N)-chan's an A cup or B cup? Wait! What am I thinking? Am I turning into a perv? Hell no! Oh shit! I can't stop rewind it back..

I took a glass from the kitchen cabinet and pour some water into it.

Normal P.o.v..

You came out from the bathroom fully dressed. You went to the kitchen and took the instant ramen that you bought earlier. You saw Karma standing infornt of the kitchen sink. You patted his shoulder. He startled.

"W-what do y-you want?" he asked.

"What with the stuttering? Why is your face is so red?" you asked him.

"I-it's nothing."

"Are you sure? If you not feeling well, take a rest. I'll call Yuki-san and say that you will take a leave."

"I SAID, I'M FINE!" Karma yelled. You startled. Karma shocked at his action. He ran to yours and his room.

Your eyes started to tear. You only cared about him and yet he yelled at you. Your heart broke to pieces because one of your Anime crush yelled at you.

You were really happy back then when they came to your school. You were good at hiding emotions so, they didn't noticed that you were actually fangirling inside.

Gakushuu went into the kitchenwe. He saw your eyes were full with tears.

"Hey (Y/N), what's wrong? Why are you crying?" he asked.

"Oh! It's nothing. I'm not crying. It just dust fell into my eyes." you lied as you swap away the tears and smiled at Gakushuu who is standing behind you.

"Are you sure? Okay then. But, if you have any problems, you can talk to me or Nagisa. We're here for you." he said trying to cheer you up.

"Okay. But why only you and Nagisa? Why not Karma?"

"Well, if you want to know, he is a sadist and a prankster. You can go talked to him but he may teased you afterwards." Gakushuu replied. He then walked out from the kitchen and bid you a good night. Now you were alone. After that incident, you just wanted to cry everytime you remembered he yelled at you.

*(Mini Time Skip)*

Finished eating, you went to yours and Karma's room. You wanted to apologize to Karma about things earlier.

As you opened the door thayt leads to the room, you found Karma who was sleeping on your bed. You didn't wanted to wake him, so you just let him slept on your bed while you slept on the floor.

When you about to sleep, you heard Karma mumbled something but you didn't hear it very well. You just shrugged about it.

*(TIME SKIP)*(NEXT MORNING)*

You woke up earlier than you used to. It was still 6:00am. Since school start at 8, you don't know what to do.

You grabbed your phone and started to check some notifications. As you opened your phone you saw a picture of your housemates in a butler suit at the cafe yesterday. You send the picture to your best friends in the Whatsapp group.

After checking your phone, the clock shows that the time was 6:15am. You decided to get ready for school.

Done wearing the school uniform, you looked at the clock and it was 6:45am. Since it still early, you decided to make breakfast. You decided to make pancakes for your housemates.

You put the last piece of pancake on top of the pancake tower. You took a plate and placed to pancakes in it for your breakfast. As you finished eating, you heard a door open. You saw Karma came out from the room.

"Good morning, Karma." you greet him with a smile.

He looked at you and replied "Morning." He walked to the bathroom and slammed the door.

'Is he still mad at me?' you thought as you sighed.

Since no one woke up except you and Karma, you decided to went to school early. You wrote a note and placed it next to the pancake tower.

Karma P.o.v..

After I replied her good morning, I went to the bathroom. I accidentally slammed the door. I hope that (Y/N) didn't mind about it.

After taking the bath, I went to the kitchen and saw Nagisa and Gakushuu were already eating the breakfast.

"Morning." Nagisa greeted me.

"Morning." I replied back as I took a seat in front of him.

"Where's (Y/N)-chan?" I asked cause its weird for her not to be here. I know she was already awake.

"(Y/N) already went to school. I don't know why she went to school without us." Gakushuu replied.

"Is that so." I said.

'It's also weird for (Y/N)-chan walked alone to school. Well since we're housemate, we always went to school together.' I thought.

The three of us ate the pancakes and went to school together.

XxXxXxXxXxXx

Done with chapter 4. Sorry for the grammar errors.. Untill next week. Jaa~