Chapter 6 - Victory

Chapter 6 - Victory

Lena felt very warm when she woke up. Once she felt like she was finally bothered enough to open her eyes, the blue-grey orbs focused on the man who she was half lying on top of. She saw his muscular torso and lightly stubbled jawline before finally lifting her head up, looking at his peaceful, sleeping face. Her mind drifted back to last night, slowly recalling what happened.

One of his hands was fisted in her hair, and the other was grasping her hip, almost hard enough to bruise. His mouth was on her neck, and she knew that words were not possible or necessary at this point. She had never felt anything like this before. Every touch he made was a slow burn, and she struggled to keep her breath as his hands roamed across her body.

Her mouth was dry, and she knew she needed to get up and use the toilet. Carefully, she dragged herself out of bed, grabbed the oversized t-shirt on the floor, and put it on, although she wasn't sure which of them it belonged to. She tiptoed to the bathroom but heard a familiar voice from the bedroom moments later.

"Lena?" He was awake.

"Yeah?" She replied casually whilst sitting on the toilet, doing her business.

"Where are you? Come back to bed!"

"I'm in the fucking toilet. Gimme a minute, would you?" Lena rolled her eyes at him, but smiled nonetheless. She felt a little sore from last night, and was being careful as she cleaned up. It had been a long time, so it wasn't surprising.

Once she was done, she headed back to his bedroom and leaned against the doorframe, watching him quietly. Cú Chulainn rolled over and grinned at her before he tossed the blankets off himself and, in all his naked glory, rushed to pick her up and threw her onto the bed. She bounced on the mattress, and they laughed together before he climbed over her. He kissed her, and he didn't notice that she was preparing her counterattack due to the distraction. Her foot hooked behind his, and in one movement, she grabbed his arm, pushed her hips up and to one side and rolled them both over, with her ending up on top. He looked up at her with shock evident on his face, and she laughed.

"I didn't know you could do that."

"I have been paying attention in our grappling sessions, you know." Her blank look made him chuckle, knowing that he was just too busy messing around rather than actually working hard during their training.

"Have you been hiding your true skill level from me?" He raised an eyebrow in question.

"Of course I have. I very much enjoy having you wipe the floor with me every damn time we spar." Her blank look did not change as he chuckled.

Cú Chulainn shifted his weight and rolled them back, making Lena groan frustratedly. He shuffled to rest his head on Lena's chest, supported by her breasts. She stared down at him, and he looked up at her, feeling her gaze on him. He was trying not to laugh at her expression, which was the equivalent of 'Excuse me?'.

"Are you quite right there?"

"Definitely." Cú Chulainn said with a grin that she could hear in his voice.

To emphasise his point, he used his pointer finger to poke her boob and chuckled as it jiggled. "It's like rippling water." He felt her glare at him, making him laugh even more.

"You just wait. I'll get you back for this," she whispered evilly, knowing she would get payback.

"Why does that sound like an invitation?" A mischievous glint appeared in his eye, and he moved swiftly to pin her arms down so she could fight him off.

"What are you doing? Seriously..." she squirmed to try and get out of his grip.

She squealed loudly as he nudged her shirt up with his face and began nipping and kissing her stomach. When she winced faintly, he immediately stopped and let her arms go. He hoped that he hadn't hurt her.