.: partially serious question :.

I'm not exactly sure how to put these thoughts into words, but I'll try my best...

So, I've kinda been looking back on my ocs and what I've realized is... I don't like them. In fact, I really don't like them.

Now, I do like most of them. (Myrtle, Coral, Alivia, Gabe, Harper, Kay, and somewhat Sugar??) but the others are just, ugh. They're soooo Mary Sue and tacky and unoriginal. Their appearances (the part that matters most for drawing them) is boring, their personalities are boring and unoriginal, etc etc etc. Even the ones I like need some revamping. I really want to just scrap all the ones I don't like. I was just really clueless and immature back then (although I still am now haha) and was very new to the whole "original character" thing.

Now, you may be thinking, "But Cookie, they're supposed to be your children!! You can't just get rid of your children like that!! ('Д`)" and you're right! But honestly, I don't even feel like they're my children anymore... I honestly forget some of them most of the time. They aren't interesting or original at all and I honestly just want them to be gone. Would it be wrong to do that?? Please please please tell me what you think, give me an advice you can. I really want to make the right decision, but I don't know which one to make.

Also, my old art books...same thing. My art style was terrible, I was so clueless and immature, I was very new to Wattpad and sharing my art, etc. I've been thinking about deleting my first art book. I'm not as conflicted about this for some reason, but I would still appreciate any comments or advice about this issue, as well.

Thank you all so much for reading through this chapter. I would highly appreciate it up you would help me with making these decisions. Sorry for no art this chapter. As said in the last chapter, I've been very busy these past few days, but I'm ready to start drawing more frequently since all that stuff is over with. Thank you all so much, and I hope to see you all soon! Bye!