Chapter Six -- SIX DAYS AGO 2:15 PM

Start from the beginning

    I slid off the blindfold. The stench alone could make someone throw up, but so could its appearance. It looked as if it hadn't been cleaned in months and the toilet water was disgusting. I hovered over the seat to do my business and then washed my hands. I was surprised the water was working considering its condition, but it was still gross.

    I dried my hands with the towel that was sitting there. Just before I was about to leave, my reflection caught my eye. My hair was all ratted and a bruise sat right below my eye. Not only that, but there was also a bloody cut on my hairline that was all dried up. I looked terrible.

    Just above my head in the mirror, I saw a square box of light. I turned around, hopeful, and reached for the handle, but it wouldn't budge.

    "What the hell are you doing in there?" he asked, getting irritated.

    I examined the window, quickly, then left the bathroom, knowing I would soon be back to try and escape.

    "Took you long enough," he huffed.

    He put the blindfold back on me and dragged me back to the room. Once inside, he threw me down to the ground, pulling out his phone. I yelped when I fell onto my bottom, but he didn't notice. Just dialed the number and put the phone up to his ear.

    "Officer Athens! Oh how nice it is to speak to you again!" he greeted cheerfully. "I have someone who would like to talk to you."

    Smirking, he handed me the phone and waited. I had two choices, say everything that I should say because this might be the last time I'm able to speak to her, or I could not speak at all.

    I wanted to go with the first option, I tried to, but nothing would come out of my mouth. The words were generating, but nothing was coming out. I closed my eyes to regain myself, but when I opened my eyes to speak, the guy was already digging his nails in the back of neck as he forced me to lean over. I could feel his warm breath on the side of my face as he spoke.

    "If you don't say anything, I promise you I will kill you, slowly," he threatened. The pain in my neck increased, and I whimpered. "Got me?"

    I took the phone and placed it by my ear. "Hello?" I called out into the phone.

    "Dani? Oh my God, are you okay? Have they hurt you?" Her questions never stopped coming, but I had to say something. When he waved me on and glared at me, I knew he wouldn't break his promise.

    "Sammie, I want to come home," I begged. "Please, I don't want to be here anymore. I'm sorry. Just please let me come home." I didn't realize I was crying until, the man took away the phone and I started to shake as the sobs kept coming. I didn't even hear him get off the phone until he grabbed me by a fistful of hair and flung me onto the mattress.

    He shut the door and turned to me. His fingers were unhooking his belt as he shook his head, smiling. Oh no.

    "I-I'm sorry, please," I begged him. As he stepped closer, I scooted back, wanting a way out. "I promise you, I'll do everything you say. I won't do it again. Just please."

    He dropped his belt onto the floor and looked over to me. "You'll do everything I say?"

    I nodded quickly, tears of joy forming in my eyes that I convinced him.

    "Fine," he said, unbuttoning his pants. My heart dropped. No, he said...

    "B-but..." I trailed off, too scared to speak.

    "B-but what?" he mocked.

    My heart was thumping against my rib cage, making it hard to breathe.

    "You said it was fine if I did everything you said," I reminded him. I brought my legs up to my chest, hoping it create a barrier that he wouldn't be able to get through.

    "Oh, yes, well, you should word your promises more clearly because you can start by doing everything I say right now."

    He pulled off his pants and knelt down on to the bed. He grabbed my legs and pulled, making me slide down onto my back. I tried rolling over and getting away, but he was already kissing my neck.

    "Please, stop," I begged through the tears. This was it. I never thought something like this would happen to me. Not only is he going to rape me, but he's going to take something I value highly away from me. "No, stop!"

    His hand gently traveled up my thigh, and I closed my legs together. His fingers wrapped around me underwear band. I immediately regretted wearing a dress to my date with Tyler. If I ever make it out of this, I'm never wearing one again.  I looked away from him and saw his ski mask in his hand beside me. He took off his mask?

    I tried seeing his face, but the door flew open and he was off of me with the mask back on before I even had the chance to blink. Another one of the men was standing there, laughing.

    "What is it, Eric?" he asked, pulling up his pants.

    "He's here," Eric replied, he was suddenly all serious, but I saw the way his eyes looked at me with amusement.

    "Okay, let's go."

    With that, the door was shut and locked. I pulled my dress over my legs, hating how exposed I was. Sobbing, I laid there thinking about what just happened. And thanking God nothing more happened.

    All of a sudden, I heard loud, muffled yells coming from beyond the door. I couldn't make out what was being said even when I held my breath to stop crying. After a few minutes, the yelling stopped and I sat listening to the silence.

וווווווווווווווו×
What do you think is happening?

Who just arrived? Thankful for who ever it was, right?!

Shout-outs: Diksha_and_borkalita, Mezomai, cheesefists, MaddyS3115, and unicorn_ways love you guys!