28.

Although Harry claimed we could not spend all day in bed, we most definitely did. What seemed far too soon, the perfect day had come to an end. I returned to my far too bland room without him. Every minute of the day I thought about him. He was beginning to consume my thoughts.

This was until Kat came spiraling into our shared room early the following morning. Her eyes were wild and bright as she quickly scanned the room, not seeming to notice my presence. I watched as she crossed the floor towards her bed before kneeling down and reaching underneath the wooden frame.

"What are you doing?" I questioned causing her to jump. She held a hand to her chest, gasping as she recovered her breath. Her other hand held tightly to brown leather-bound notebook shielded from the rest of the world.

After she recovered she cocked an eyebrow, "Have you not heard the news?" I shook my head, sitting up as her expression turned solemn.

"Harry is sending Sasha and Penelope to Dalton's," She states.

My eyebrows furrow in confusion, "I thought they were both free, how can he do that?"

"His servant numbers became too high once you came, apparently Sasha and Penelope volunteered to go to keep him from getting into trouble," She further explains.

As I attempt to process the information, the more I can't accept it. Why on earth would the two girls who voluntarily stayed here offer to go to the worst place on earth?

The conversation from two nights ago suddenly pops into my mind. Did Kate suggest my name to Harry? Why on earth would Harry keep me over two absolutely gorgeous women?

I nod in silence as Kat proceeds to open the notebook and flip through the yellowed pages. "What is that?" I inquire, my curiosity getting the best of me. Removing myself from the bed, I cross towards Kat and kneel beside her.

She carefully flips through the journal, hurriedly glancing at the ink scribbled across the pages. "I found this while cleaning Harry's room," She whispers as if someone could hear us.

My eyes suddenly begin to race across the page, attempting to absorb each scribbled word. "Is it Harry's?" I question, tearing my eyes away in order to glance at Kat. She rolls her eyes then nods, continuing to flip towards the end of the journal.

She stops at one of the last pages, her fingers pausing upon seeing the words. I lean over her shoulder, craning my neck in order to see what she was so interested in.

My eyes scanned the page slowly, "Broken and replaceable," I said aloud. The words were scribbled across the page many times. Each time it looked as if he pressed harder and harder on the page, as if his dismay was consuming him. An plague of sadness seemed to overwhelm me despite not knowing the true meaning of the message.

Kat flipped the page and I quickly blinked away my tears, glancing at the next piece of writing. This one was for more simple than the last. One word was printed neatly across the middle of the page and my breath hitched at the sight of it. "Her."

-

A/N: EXTREMELY SHORT UPDATE BUT HOPEFULLY THIS COULD MAKE YOU SMILE. This is the first time I've been on Wattpad like since the school year started and I was so shocked to see this had 99k reads!!! THANK YALL!

I hope to update more over the break and much longer updates compared to this crap. This was a very spur of the moment thing but I'm very happy to be writing again!

I'll see y'all soon!

-R.