19.

Harry pulls away harshly, both of us quite confused with the affection that this weekend has brought. He grips my wrist harshly, pulling me through a few hallways. I constantly trip over the pumps I was wearing as I attempted to keep up with his long strides.

After a few moments of the constant rushing, I break free from Harry's grip. "Stop rushing me," I demand, crossing my arms over my chest. I was more than aware that I was being a bit of a brat, but I refused to succumb to Harry's constant change in behavior.

As soon as I spoke, it was clear that my wishes would not be fulfilled.  Harry turns on his heel, his entire demeanor dark and intimidating. "What the hell did you just say to me Harley?" He questions taking a step towards me. "In case you were unaware, I still control you. You don't have any sort of power anymore. Just because we kissed doesn't mean that I'm going to treat you any differently. I'm a leader of the Trinity and you're just a poor helpless teenager my gang picked up off the street." Each word he spoke was a slap across the face.

Tears clouded my eyes, but there was no way in hell I'd ever cry in front of this monster. I realized that he was right. I was just a slave to him. He could use my body anyway that he desired, and I couldn't protest it at all. I was incredibly naive to think I had a say in how much I was willing to give. He would take it all from me one day whether I was willing or not.

"You're right," I whispered. Harry's eyes scanned my body and I almost thought that he was going to try and comfort me. However, he did not and I could not be more grateful. Frustration consuming the curly-haired man, he grips the bridge of his nose. He appears deep in thought and I can practically hear him complaining about my attitude.

"We still have a meeting to attend," He states simply. His hand rests on the lower part of my back, guiding me forward. I was glad that he made no move to reach for my hand, I would only want to break free of his touch. We walk in silence, tension still evident from our previous conversation. 

Harry stops at a large frosted glass door, and pulls it open for the pair of us. I follow him quietly, shocked to see the large wooden table was full except two spots that were side by side. "Were you a bit occupied with your pet?" Dalton pipes up. My cheeks immediately flushed in embarrassment as the men around the table laugh, including Harry. I was just a sex toy to them.

"As always, pardon our tardiness," Harry apologizes. I pull my chair out for myself and take a seat quickly, not wanting any further attention from these men. Scott calls the meeting to order and conversation soon erupts from the 20 men. I make no effort to listen in, there wasn't anyway I could contribute without being ridiculed.

I was easily able to recognize that Scott and Harry truly dominated the conversation. Every man in the room always took their opinions into consideration and seemed to respect both of them. Harry and Scott's struggle for power was also extremely evident. They both seemed to have contrasting opinions and almost always broke out into argument. 

I continually glanced up at the clock on the wall, time slowly ticking by. My gaze was focused on the opposite wall, my thoughts wandering until I heard Scott mention New York. Harry's hand finds my thigh and I don't bother moving it as I attempt to focus on the conversation taking place.

"New York is almost completely under my control. In about a month, I believe that every delinquent roaming the streets will be working as a servant for one of us." No emotion appeared across my features. This vile creature wouldn't be the cause of an unnecessary outburst. If I was to speak against him, I would swiftly be punished by Harry or anyone else in the room. "Where did you come from, dear?" Scott questions.

I glance up at him, his features twisted into a sinister smile. I desperately wished to lunge across the table and strangle him then and there. However, I pursed my lips and quietly responded, "New York," Scott bursts into the laughter, the rest of the table following suit. "Harry, I must admit that I'm quite intrigued as to how you managed to get the best of the New York scum!" He exclaims. My jaw tightens and I focus my gaze on my denim jeans.

"I'm always quite lucky in the department I suppose," Harry answers with a smile. I close my eyes in defeat and push his hand off of my lap, hoping that the rest of the table didn't notice my small act of rebellion against my "boss". I refused to let this man talk poorly of me while trying to comfort me. It was absolutely appalling. Here I believed I may have trouble controlling myself around him, but because of this meeting I knew that I would have no desire to come near him again.

"Well, I believe this meeting is adjourned. Thank you all for coming," Scott concludes. The entire table stands in one abrupt motion, each shaking hands with each other. I was awkwardly stuck at Harry's side, in the middle of all of these gang members. Each one filed out of the door slowly, until Harry, Scott, and I were the only ones left in the room. 

Scott nears me and brushes a hair from my face, lightly touching my cheek. "Are you sure you don't want to let me have this one Styles?" He whispers, chills racing up my spine. 

"I'm positive Dalton, I'm going to have to keep this one." 

I was property to them. It was like I wasn't even a human being. I was simply a piece of property these men were willing to trade and sell. They had no problem mocking or belittling me. 

Scott sighs and finally exits the room, leaving Harry and I alone. He doesn't bother speaking. I was his toy and he had no reason to explain himself to me.

~

A/N: Sorry for the somewhat depressing chapter lol. I hope y'all enjoyed! Please comment and vote!

Once this chapter reaches 50 votes, I will update as soon as possible!

Thank you for reading, I love you all.

-R.