21.

Harry had called for me about half an hour after I had finished getting ready. Reluctantly, I had quickly rushed to his side. He complimented my appearance, only causing me to squirm.

He takes my hand in his and begins pulling me out of the suite. I finally take in his appearance and must admit that he is one good looking man. He wore a long sleeved black shirt, but pulled the sleeves up to the crook of his elbows. His think legs were covered with tight black skinny jeans. His simple, yet stunningly attractive, outfit was completed with a pair of black boots.

I should obviously feel quite overdressed in comparison to him, but instead I felt more insecure about my appearance. He led me into the elevator and I was quick to pull my hand away once the doors shut. Harry was unfazed by my action, and instead pulled his phone from his back pocket. I was in complete and utter shock. He was supposed to reprimand me, scold me for acting out.

The descent down the hotel was quick and harmless. We made no attempt to speak to one another, the silence between us seeming practically unbreakable now. Once the doors open again, he reaches for my palm and gently interlocks his fingers with mine. He gives my hand a light squeeze, resulting in me rolling my eyes.

"This party Harley, it's not what you would expect," He begins as we cross the elegant lobby. I nod, silently urging him to continue. "A close ally of mine, Liam Payne, owns a pretty popular club here in London. Every few months, he closes the club to the public and reserves it for the Trinity and a few of their guests," The way he accentuates guests, it's quite obvious that he's referring to female escorts.

"I made it clear to the boys that you are my guest and solely mine. You'll be by my side at all times, and if any of the lads give you any trouble I will handle it," He explains, squeezing my frail hand once more. By the time he finishes his short one-sided conversation we reached the front of the hotel. Harry's driver promptly pulls up in front of the two of us.

He parks the vehicle and hops out quickly, opening the door for me. I flash him a polite smile and simple nod, greeting him quietly. The man gently closes the door after me and rushes over to the other side, murmuring a greeting to Harry.

He slides into the vehicle beside me, his fingers gliding over the black leather. I watch his tattooed digits as they gently tap against the seat, anxious for the night to come. My gaze focuses to the window beside me, staring at the darkening cloudy sky.

The vehicle soon jerks into motion, the driver beginning our journey towards Payne's club. I'm so incredibly nervous and I'd love to take comfort in anyone but Harry. If Kat were here, she'd make loads of jokes about meeting some cute boys. Then she'd turn serious and begin gushing about seeing Niall.

Meanwhile, if I were to confide in Harry about the bile threatening to rise from my stomach, he'd simply laugh.

The driver continues weave in and out of the busy London streets. The sky above darkens as each minute ticks by and the moonlight begins to peak through the clouds.

My eyes scanned the sidewalks and I must admit, I was quite shocked at how many free citizens roamed London. I hadn't caught a glimpse of a single homeless person within the city. I came to the conclusion that many of them knew that living on the outskirts was their best option.

The car comes to a smooth stop in front of an elegant black building. Spotlights flooded the small garden in front of the club as well as the silver cursive logo that read "Payne's" placed at the top of the structure. There were few windows, and each was so incredibly tinted that the glass was practically black.

Harry escapes the confines of the car and I quickly follow. His hand wraps around mine, pulling me from the car's interior. I was shocked to see how many people were waiting outside the club. It was clear they weren't apart of the Trinity, each of them completely drunk or oblivious to the fact that the bouncer hadn't let anyone in the line through the door.