Chapter 18

A/N: If anyone asks, I'm still sticking to my original plans for this fan fiction. Still WidowTracer, not Lemon Tea (I just found the ship name of Tracer and Emily on Tumblr and I liked it a lot so ¯\_()_/¯), If you disagree with this, it's okay, but I only ask of you to try and enjoy this fan fiction of mine since I've stuck with it so long. Trust me, I'm surprised that I actually stuck to writing more of this fic. Bone apple teeth, my bbs <3

Widowmaker

"Tell me again why we can't just infiltrate Overwatch's HQ instead of having some idiot around for no reason?" Widowmaker growled. Reaper chuckled with dark humor.

"I wanna see how this whole relationship turns out. Imagine how her face would look like when you crush her heart."

"That is just cold, Reaper." Widowmaker retorted.

"I know you're eager too, Widow. Don't lie, you want to get her off your back."

"That's true, but can't you just watch your Mexican dramas on TV?" Widowmaker said with sarcasm.

"It's better to see actual pain than on screen with fakers on them."

"God, you sound like an emo child."

"Whatever."

Leaving the room, Widowmaker shook her head. Some people are just awful, she thought with a chuckle. How ironic for her to say that. She heads to the hospital wing for reconditioning. I've got a big day ahead. It was currently night time, so her surroundings are silent. Most of it, anyways. She can hear Lena's angry yelling from miles away. Widowmaker snorted and almost felt sorry Sombra.

Almost.

Heading inside the wing, though, is where things get more lively. Doctors and nurses rush around, tending to the wounded soldiers that came back from ambushing Overwatch's air carrier.

Some of them didn't.

She heads to her room. There, it was silent. No one dared intrude her personal room. Just her doctor. He was sitting on his swivel chair, spinning his seat from side to side. As soon as he notices the assassin, he nods his head and immediately gets to work. He pressed a button that opened her chamber. Getting in, Widowmaker nods her head towards the doctor, giving him the green light. The doctor furiously typed on the keyboard, inputting in the necessary information to get started. Widowmaker takes a deep breath.

In and out.

One more time.

In and out.

One more time.

In and out.

One last time.

In and out.

Finally, like a flickering flame, she fell unconscious.

Her eyes snapped open. What the hell's going on? She asks herself. Opening her chamber, she stepped outside and grabbed her Widow's Kiss. Her doctor must have finished his shift. There were barely any nurses taking the night shift, and the doctors who are also in the same shift are in their own office. The whole building was lifeless, despite the place being a hospital. The soldiers were, without a doubt, exhausted and asleep. Some mumbled, shifted, and talked in their sleep. Widowmaker decided to take a walk outside, just to clear her head.

But more thoughts filled her head instead.

Is this a good idea? What if this plan is just a waste of time? Oh wait, it is.

Widowmaker walked faster, her footsteps echoing off of the walls of the buildings.

What in the name of God is Reaper thinking about? Bringing in Overwatch's spirit into Talon's HQ?

Widowmaker has to admit, even she isn't confident with the soldiers that works here. They're sloppy. Their aim is sloppy, they eat too much, even when they do stealth missions they're still loud as hell. If there was one big target like that damn gorilla and the highest ranking officers were chosen to take him down, I'd still be able to kill him first.

Finally, she stops walking. She hadn't realized that her destination ended here. On the doorstep of her hotel room. Where Sombra and Lena are. Great, now I can't even control my own damn body.

She opened the door to find Lena giving Sombra a manicure.

"What the hell?" Widowmaker whispered.