CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

"I tell you mother, Lucas has been acting strange over the pass few days. He hasn't even looked at me. What do you suggest I do?" Emma asked as her and Grace sat in the café. Lucas had been having second thoughts about they're relationship since he left the cemetery.

"Emma dear. There's nothing wrong, and if you're worried about Lea. Please don't be. I've made sure that her and Lucas has had no contact whatsoever."

"Good, because somehow I feel as if he's turning against me. You know last night I told him I loved him and he brushed me off. I wonder what was going through his mind." She said as she ate her food.

"Did you tell him about Paul and Lea?"

"Yes. I couldn't let that slip by. I tell you, he was crushed. Now he knows that she was never as good as he thought." They laughed. It was hard to understand the hatred both Grace and Emma had for Lea. It was sharp as a razor and this they used and sliced Lea's heart when ever they had a chance.

"How was your meeting with Paul?" Emma had met up with Paul for the last time.

"It went well, by next week hopefully, I will be able to announce the news."

"Yes! Even Lea will have the shock of her life. She won't know what hit her."

°
°
°
°
°
°
°

1 MONTH LATER

Lea sat in the doctor's office as she waited to take her six week check up. She had gone by herself since Grace told her she had an important meeting. Lea sat uncomfortably as she noticed all the women were assisted by their husbands.  Must be nice. She thought. She was interrupted when she felt a light tap on her shoulder. When she looked around, there stood Sarah with a fix month belly.

"Lea, what are you doing here?"

"Same reason you're here." Lea answered bitterly. "Don't pretend you haven't heard." Sarah kept quiet as she sat beside her sister.

"Yes, I have. Congratulations."  Lea only looked at the women in the office.

"Lea, I've tried contacting you a lot since the past six weeks but was told that you didn't want to talk to me. Its that true?"

"Yes it is true. Why do you even bother?" Sarah starred at her sister and a tear ripples down her face.

"Save your crocodile tears Sarah, I've had enough of your pity." She got up from the seat and walked to the doctor who had just called her.

---------
"The baby is fine Ms. Jennings. Please eat up your vitamins and ensure to get lots of rest."

"Yes doctor. When will I be able to know the gender?"

"Maybe in the next two months, depends."

"Thank you."

---------

Sarah stood at the wall as she waited for Lea to leave the building. As Lea passed, she grabbed onto her arm.

"What is all this? This attitude and all? I'm worried about you. Word in town is that you're back with Paul. Lea tell me this is not true."

"Let go of my arm." Sarah looked at her hard but didn't let go.

"Tell me its not true. Tell me!"

"I don't know if it's true or not. Honestly, I'm living for mother now, all I do is because of her. She loves me Sarah and she wants the best for me "

"Snap out of it Lea. Can't you see what she has done to you? She's manipulated you! She's using you as her poppet. I saw her in town with Desiree. What relations do they have? I don't know but her and that woman are in dealings. " Lea began to cry. She agreed that she was her mother's poppet. It was evident.

"Come home with me Lea. It kills me to see you like this.......... Lucas came to my house yesterday . Lea, the man is torn and only you can heal him. He asked where you stayed but I told him  I didn't know and if he comes back I will surely tell him where you stay. All this have changed you and I want my sister back."

"Let go of my arm. I was done being your sister a long time a go. If Lucas cared about me, he wouldn't have left Sarah. Now I was raped and controlled like a machine. I eat when she says I eat. Do you think I like this life? I am staying away from you because I want to save you. Mother has powers Sarah. She's that witch you watch in the movies that you pray you'll never meet in reality but I've met her and if you knew any better, you'd keep away from me."

"Lea this is crazy."

"Bye Sarah!"

"I gave you two days and you took a month." Paul said behind Lea as she closed the door. She gave a low sigh and braced herself for what to come.

"I had told you that I rather stay here."

"I don't care about what you want! This is my child!" He yelled. Lea began to cry instantly.

"Paul please. I'm sorry." She watched has he unbuckled his belt.

"Get on the couch." He told her with authority but she didn't move. "Get on the fucking couch!" This time she moved. "Take off your clothes." He watched as she removed her dress and curled up on the couch in her bra and panty.

"Hmmmm.... Thats good." He moaned as he shifted her black panty, exposing her swollen pearl. He vagina was a bit swollen from her pregnancy. He dipped his finger inside causing her to arch her back after which he tasted her.

"Paul please."

"Shut up!" He told her as he ripped her panty and threw it on the floor. He used two fingers and dipped them inside her. She felt so much pleasure she didn't want him to stop. He worked his fingers and he played with and pinched her right nipple.
"Mhhhmmmm....... Yes!" She moaned as she rotated her waist causing Paul's wood to stand firm.  He couldn't wait any longer as he took his rod and penetrated her slowing them both to let out moans. Lea wasn't fighting Paul off anymore, she was enjoying it all.

"I wonder what we'll name the baby." Emma said as both her and Lucas sat on the veranda. "What do you think dear?" She asked.

"Delilah." He simply said.

"Pardon?"

"The woman that tricked Samson and took all his strength. Delilah, that was her name."

"Have you been drinking? " she asked as she stopped writing. She had a note pad that she was writing down names in.

"Do I look like I'm drunk? What? You prefer that name. Fine, I'll call you Delilah then and you can name that child snake. That's what you  both are." Lucas threw the paper to the table and walked into the house.

"How dare you! I'm talking to you." She stormed behind him. "Look at me!" He did what she asked. "How dare you refers to my child as a snake? My poor innocent child."

"Why is all the focus on the child and not you? So you do agree that you are a snake?"

"Yes I am a snake! So what? You have right to refers to your child as such."

"My child? Is this even my child?" She rose her hand to slap him but he held onto her hand.

"I dare you. I would never hit a woman but if you were to ever set your hands on me, I would certainly go back on my words." Lucas walked up the stairs and she followed behind.

"Is this about that bitch Lea?" Lucas looked at her.

"You mean your sister?" Emma's breath hitched at her throat. She didn't know that Lucas knew about her and Lea being sisters. "So now you've gone silent? You think I wouldn't have found out?"

"Lucas, let me explain."

"Forget it."
He grabbed a bag with clothes and stormed out.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!