CHAPTER THIRTEEN- DAY ONE (1)

Desiree Up Top.

LUCAS' POV

Lea had told me about what happened with her friend and I agreed on letting her stay at my house. Lea had a really nice heart. If I was in her position,I would have not had any sympathy on this woman,but these are some of the reasons why I loved Lea. I sat at the table waiting for her so we could have break fast together.

"Good morning." I stood from my chair and pulled the one nearest to me for her.

"Good morning." She sat. I couldn't help to notice how happy she seemed this morning. Her smile was bright as ever and she was in a cheerful mood. "You look ravishing this morning." I froze with the fork in my mouth. That's odd she would never normally pay me a compliment.

"Thank you. As do you." She smiled and began drinking her Tea. I took up mine and I instantly began to shake. Did she hear what I said last night?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

LEA'S POV

I was amused as I noticed how clumsy he was as he held his cup of tea.

Last night, before he left me to sleep, he said some things to me and even now his  words still sang in my heart.

"Lea, I know that you might not be hearing me but I really want you to know how much you mean to me. I don't know what good deed I've done to deserve you but I pray to God thanking him everyday that I met you. I fell in love with you the moment I saw you and I'm still in love with you. All I'm asking is that you'll open up your heart and give me a chance to mend your heart and show you what genuine love is. It is because of you why I can love again, and only you do I love. Lea, I need you, please do not harden your heart. Goodnight."

I had heard everything he said and after he left, I contemplated about it and I've decided to not harden my heart and to see what would happen at the end of the week.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LUCAS' POV