Anders

The room he appeared in was dark, despite the large windows on each side. A evil looking pedestal sat in the center of the room, and above it floated an black stone, glowing with a violet hue. The gem seemed to suck the very light into its core.

Anders laughed, for he knew he had sent Aron on a trip that he may never come back from. He pressed on a stone in the wall and a click reverberated inside an unseen passage. An inconspicuous piece of stone wall slid forward,  revealing a concealed archway. He walked through the dark hallway, the stone bricks of which were covered with a dark green moss. Giant roots crept down from the trees far above. The roots molded into the grey moss covered bricks, twisting and contorting into unnatural shapes. 

As he walked, the roots grew larger and formed the rest of the dark sinister halfway. This was no natural hallway, this couldn't of grown without the help of magic. Anders reached the end of the hallway, staring into the center of a vast tree trunk. In the center of the chamber was Gwendolyn, Aron's daughter. She was chained and her clothing was ripped. Her blood, which had pooled around her days before, now remained as a dark crimson stain in a circle around her. Anders noticed her breathing was starting to slow down, indicating that she was beginning to die.

"We cant have you dying yet," He whispered into her ear. "Your still of use to me."

With a flourish of his hand an amber gem grew out of the ground, encapsulating her, suspending her in the gem.