Aron

Aron paced in his small room in the castle. It was furnished with only to bare necessities, bed, drawer of clothes, chamber pot. He wouldn't miss this place, but he still didn't look forward to going.

A quiet nock came from the door and, without waiting for Aron to answer it, opened and a small man slipped in.

"Your late Tybal, did you have trouble finding the room?" Aron said quietly.

"Very funny, but no the king wanted my opinion on how to deal with the prisoners." Tybal stated while staring at the modest furnishings.

"What prisoners?"

"Just the usual, petty theifs and criminals."

"We should start planning we don't have much time."

"Are you sure you want to go through with this Aron? You won't be able to come back." Tybal said nervously.

"Yes I'm sure, I would rather die than see her hurt."

"It wasn't your fault she ran away, and besides she's a young independent woman now.  If she wouldn't listen to you then what makes you think she'll listen to you now."

"I have to try, she is all I have left."

"Although I disagree with you completely I will do everything in my power to help."

"Glad to have you on my side." Aron said clasping his hand. "Let's get started then."