26. Rylie

C A T H E R I N E
2 Months Later...
"Wake up! Wake the fuck up!" Mike yelled. My head was pounding, from drinking last night. "Mike! Shut the fuck up!" I yelled as I covered myself with the blanket. "No! You're in my house, now wake up!" He yelled as he threw the blanket on the floor. "Fine! Shit.." I headed to the bathroom and changed. I put on some jean shorts, a white tank top, and my Nike's. I looked at myself in the mirror. Oh how I miss Mike's hugs. Or his smiles. I sighed and put my hair in a ponytail. "Come on! Hurry up." I opened the door. Mike held my hand as we walked outside of his room. Put on a smile. Let's pretend we are a happy couple.
"Hey guys!" Tony said as we appeared in the scene. "I wanna introduce someone to you." Tony stepped aside, a beautiful brunette stood behind him. "Who's this beautiful lady?" Mike said as he held her hand and kissed it. "Rylie. She's Erin's cousin..." I looked over at Vic, he kept staring at me. He probably heard us arguing, again. I looked away and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a mug and made myself some coffee. "Hey." I heard from behind me. I turned around, it was Vic. "Hey." I whispered. "Heard you guys arguing."
"It's a daily routine, huh?" I smiled. Vic sighed, "I know you're not happy with Mike-"
"Here's the kitchen, this is my brother and-"
"Oh is this his girlfriend?" Rylie asked Mike. "I mean I wouldn't mind." Vic said as he smirked. "No! She's mine." Mike said as he glared at Vic.
"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know."
"It's okay. I'm Catherine." I said as I reached for her hand. She smiled. "Hey." "So where you from Rylie?" Vic asked. "I'm from Santa Rose, but I head down to San Diego with my family."
"That's cool. How-" Mike interrupted Vic. "Come on Rylie." He said as he grabbed her by the waist. I gripped on the coffee mug. Why the fuck is he acting like this? What's his deal?
"Come on babe, let's chill in the living room." Vic winked. I laughed. "Shut up Vic."