The epiphany

Hey guys! So this is a very interesting chapter that isn't proof read, and is probably so fudging bad, but it's also kinda cute, so why not publish it?
Warnings: none, unless you don't like Mark or Sean, then you have come to the wrong place my friend :) so yeah :)
______________\[^_^]/________

We had played some Mariokart (which he completely destroyed me in) and then some Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (where he yet again completely wrecked me). I was beginning to have a difficult time keeping my eyes open, and every time I closed my eyes for just a second (you know, resting my eyes) I would die. So far, Mark had won every single game we had played, and we had been playing for a couple of hours at this point.
"You know, I think I'm gonna go back to my place, I seriously have a difficult time keeping my eyes open", I placed the controller on the bed, and looked over at Mark, who was still trying his very best to win another round of Mariokart. "Mhh" he said, clearly not listening.
"I said, I'm gonna go now" I said, louder and right into his ear. He jumped, and dropped the controller on the floor. "Jeez Sean, relax, why are you leaving?"
Was he serious? Couldn't he see that I had been asleep for half of the game?
"I. Am. Tired" I said, slowly, like I was talking to a child.
"Why? You can just nap on my bed" he picked up the controller again, and started playing.
"Really?"
"Sure why not, I'll keep the volume down" he smiled, still looking at the screen.
I smiled back, even though he couldn't see, and hugged him. "Thanks man" I said, and laid down on the bed, under the duvet. "No problem", he finally turned around, and gave me another smile, before turning back to his TV.
The bed was nice and cozy, and it smelled exactly like Mark.
I took a deep breath, letting his smell surround me and keep me warm.
And then I realized something.
This was what I wanted. Mark's big bed. His smell in my nose. His warm body draped over me like a warm blanket. The closeness. The feeling of safety. The everything.
But... I couldn't. Just a couple of hours ago he told me he was dating Britney. That bitch. But why would she kiss me, and then become girlfriend with Mark? She didn't make any sense to me, but to be fair, girls in general had never made sense to me. I'd just flirt with them, fuck them, and then never call them back. I had never been in love, I had never had control of my life, but maybe with Mark...
It could be different.
But before I could think more about thia epiphany, I feel asleep, happy and confused at the same time, but finally feeling like I had some control of my life.

BE SURE TO HIT THAT GOLD STAR LIKE A BOOOOOOOSSSS
haha bye guys! See you in almost a month (jk, sry for the inconsistent uploading schedulek)