Okay?

Wow I haven't updated in like two month, goddamn life is really what happens when you're busy making other plans
____________________________

For some oddly reason, I was furious. Right at this moment, I was completely and utterly furious.
I was on my way home from Mark's, and to make everything worse, it had started raining. Like my shit show of a life couldn't get any worse.
Right now, everything seemed so confusing. My life was chaotic, and I only now realized it.

                   ***

I had made plans with Mark the next day, and I couldn't wait to talk to him about what was happening. I mean, we're they a couple?

I knocked, leaning against the door, to tired to function. I had stayed awake for the majority of the night, wondering about life and the answer to it (Perhaps I had watched The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy a couple of times).
I could hear footstep nearing the door, and suddenly I was falling forwards. "Woah there bud" Mark said, catching me in his warm grip.
"Uhm, I may or may not have been taking a nap against your front door" I mumbled, looking up at him. "Tough night?" He said, walking up to his room. I followed him, rubbing my eyes. "Something like that..." I mumbled.

I went inside his room, and laid down on his bed, almost instantly falling asleep.
"Hey, something the matter? Why are you so tired?" He asked, sitting down next to me.
"It's nothing... So, what happened yesterday?" I said, trying to sound like it was no big deal. "Well... My and Britney are kind of a thing..." He said, trailing of. "What?" I said, raising my voice. "Woah, calm down" he said, raising his hands in defends. "I am calm" I said, grinding my teeth.
He moved closer, as if trying to calm me down, but I stood up, walking around the room. "No you're not, what's the big deal? You have a crush on Britney or what?" He said, sounding kind of irritated as well.
"Of course not, why would you think that" I snorted. "Well, something happened in that bathroom, didn't it?" He said, now much calmer. He sounded like a therapist. And an annoying one at that. "Of course something happened in that bathroom, but it was not like it meant anything!" I yelled, suddenly realizing his parents could be home. "Sean... What happened in the bathroom?"
"We just kissed, and..." I stopped. If Mark hadn't stopped us, maybe something (that definitely shouldn't happen in school) would have happened. "And what?" He said hesitantly. "And nothing, then you came in..." I mumbled, sitting down on the bed again. "And what if I hadn't come in?" He said, looking me in the eyes. I looked back at him, and without saying anything, he just nodded, and looked away. "So, you okay with it?" He said, slightly blushing. "With what?"
"You know, me and Britney..."
"Oh, yeah, of course" I said, brushing it of. I laid down on the bed, and messed with Marks hair. "Sorry for getting angry" I said, trying to make the situation a bit less awkward. "It's okay, I mean, you two did kiss" he said, shaking his shoulders. "Yeah, but I've kissed a lot of girls, no biggy" I laughed, and gave him a quick hug. He hugged me back, and even though we laid like that for a while, just us two friends, it wasn't awkward. I loved Mark (you know, in a platonic friend kind of way) and I was guessing he loved me

Thanks for reading! Hit that star LIKE A BOSS, high fives all around, and I'll see you in the next chapter! (I don't remember his outtro (outro?) XD
Byeee