Asahi Azumane-Teddy Bear

Thank you Rainbowbuttprince for your request! I drew the pic for this one too, even though it's just a quick on paper doodle, I still hope you guys like it! Enjoy!~

1st person pov

Normally when the bell would ring, everyone would start heading home from school or go to their clubs. However being the class rep. means I get the joy and privilege of running errands for the teacher and organizing events.

Right now I was on a man hunt, looking for my classmate, Asahi Azumane to give him the class and homework he missed from being absent the day before. Normally someone would have brought the work to his house, but since no one in our class knew his address, I had to wait till the next day to bring it to him while he was actually at school.

The teacher told me told he played in a sports club, but the teacher didn't specify which sport, so now I was checking all the sports clubs. What flawless logic.

I sigh, and cast my eyes downward at my list of clubs to see where to search next:
"Volleyball"
If you remembered correctly, your friend Kiyoko Shimizu was the manager of the team. "At least I'll see one familiar face."
Glancing around for the gyms I start my quest. Some 5 or so minutes of aimless wandering later, and I hear the smacks of balls and the squeaks of shoes echoing from inside the building to my right.

"Ah, this must be it."
Making my way to the entrance, I slide open the door.

Okay, I opened it a bit too forcefully and ended up making a loud bang and all heads turn to face me.

Swallowing, my throat suddenly dry, a bit of a nervous sweat starts and my cheeks flush.
My flustered gaze examines the group before me. They're all either tall or scary, or a combination of the two.

"Uooooh! A girl is here!" Yells a bald guy with an intense stare. I shuffle my feet back a bit and and let out a small squeak of suprise.

Loud too, tall, scary and loud....

"Oi, Tanaka, stop scaring her!" A silver haired player scolds. I recognise him to be Sugawara Koushi, he was a nice guy and helped me out sometimes with delivering papers to teachers.

Suga turns to me now, "hey [l/n], what brought you here?"

I blink a few times, and register his question for a second.
"O-oh, I'm just looking for Azumane-san, I have his assignments from when he was absent." I manage, nervous from all the eyes staring at my figure.
"Oi!! Asahi! A girl's here for you!" Yells a small boy with wild hair.
Asahi makes his way over to my awaiting figure and seems to look more nervous than me, which was ridiculous since I was just handing him his assignments...

I swiftly hand him a small packet of papers held together with a paperclip and make a small bow. Quickly with slight haste I start heading out the door when someone speaks up behind me,
"U-um, [l/n] san, you could stay and watch our practice if you want,- I mean, you dont have to but if you would like to, you can totally stay to watch.."
Glancing back over my shoulder my gaze rests on a red faced Asahi, who awkwardly shifts his weight and scratches the back of his neck under your stare.

I think for a moment: I didn't really have anything to do after this, since I wasn't in any clubs and didn't have a job after school... and he took the effort and time to offer...

"All right, I can stay to watch."

Asahi's face brightens up at my reply, and thanks me. The scary bald dude and wild haired guy start high-fiving each other that a girl was gonna watch their practice. A small orange haired boy with starry eyes starts murmering random nonsense, from which I could only make out the words, 'pretty' and 'cool like Shimizu senpai', before a scary boy with dark hair hit him in the back of the head while yelling 'dumbass!'