Im Mute.

Lost in the cracks of the landslide
You saw me slipping on my blind side
I'm feeling lost, feeling tongue-tied
And now I'm frozen in your headlights
Deep in the haze of your love high
I used to soar on the live-wire
I'm coming down from your supply
And I don't know if you can make right
I can't take it
From the day I saw my heart start breaking
No one saved me
I can't take it, can't believe I really lost you, baby
Earth keeps shaking all around
Oh, you let me down
And I can't take it
From the day I saw my heart start breaking
No one saved me
Shot through the cracks of the earthquake
My body's moving into retrograde
I'm feeling loose, feeling untamed
And you're the dynamite in my chains?
Deep in the trench of the cross-fire
You shot me down from the live-wire
Tossed to the loss in your love game
You beat me cheating, ch-cheating and now I can't play.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

"Kassie How are you darling?" Asked Miss. Darrick. I waved and wrote 'good. You?' She smiled and nodded.

I sat Down waiting for this damn class to be over.
"Hey, Kassie!" Asked Dana, my best friend. I wrote 'hey! I missed you!' And smiled. "Babe, you saw me yesterday."

'I know, buttercup but I missed you! :)'

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "After school wanna go to Zara's Cafe?" I swear, Zara's Cafe is the best! She makes homemade cookies and hot cocoa, that are to die for. Zara is like the most adorable and kind person I've ever met, too. She is like my second mother. Did I mention she's Transgender?

Mom. I huffed and hugged Dana.

"I know you miss them. I miss them too." She said sadly and she hugged back.

'Dana, if I ever lost you I'll never be the same. I'm so glad I have you in my life. I love you! ❤️ '

"Awe babe! Love you too!" She said, "Kassie, if I ever lost you, I'll never be the same either."

(Before you ask, no. I don't like her like that. We love each other like sisters.)

"Ok class! Welcome back to school!" Miss. Darrick said. "Today we will-" the door went flying off its hedges onto the floor.

"Is Miss. Kassie Leah Rose here?" Ask a deep voice. Everyone looked at me. I rose my hand shakily. "Come here." He said not taking his eyes off of me. I shook my head 'no' frighteningly. I grabbed Dana's hand tight, afraid to lose her. He took one step closer to me and pointed his gun at me. "Did you not hear me? I said now!" He boomed. I stood up, letting go of Dana. I walked slowly to the Mystery man. "Wait! Kassie!" Dana shouted reaching out to me. "I'm coming. I don't care where. I'm coming." She said walking to me grabbing my hand.

"Miss I advise you go sit down." "No! She goes I go!" He scoffed and looked at me again, I did puppy eyes and I saw his face look convinced. "Alright, alright. Fine. But come. NOW!" He said turning away. "Ladies first."