Extra chapter

It is the year 1002 and I've been a Vampire for nearly three years now. I'm lucky that I have Esther and Ayana at my side because else everyone would know something was wrong with me, Elijah would know something was wrong with me. 

I grew up with the Mikealsons and I've always been particularly close to Elijah, Niklaus and Rebekah. Kol and I could get along quite well as well but it was Finn and I that didn't see eye to eye, I think it is because my magic is stronger than his- even now when I'm a vampire. 

My friendship with Elijah started out quite innocently, just friends but lately I've been feeling some more than just plain friendship. My feelings have been growing and I've fallen in love with him. 

It pains me that I have to see him with Elijah when she is clearly playing him and Niklaus. It has been ruining their relationship and everyone feels it, even me and other villagers. It has not been the same since they both started courting her. 

I am happy that Elijah has not been neglecting our friendship because he still takes time to be with me and to hang out with me. We go to the water together and he'd help me do some of my chores. 

Like now. I'm washing my clothes and he is helping me. I live alone because my parents died years ago so I only have myself to take care of my own chores. 

"So, Tatia and I have been progressing more..." He anounced. 

I had to choke back a cry, instead I put a smile on my face and congratulated him. "That's great for you. Should you not have waited for marriage though?" 

"I feel like we should've but she assured me that everything will be fine." He sounded thoughtful. "Do you mind how we went to that stage?" 

"No, Elijah, it is your life. If you wanted to do that, then I will not stop you... It's too late now as it is, I can not change the past anymore. But as I said, it is your life and I will not get in the middle of it." 

"Be honest with me please because I know that you're not honest now." 

"Fine! Elijah what you've been doing is wrong! You're being lied to and manipulated and you let her do it! You neglect your relationship with your brother, your family- something you promised to never do! How can you allow a woman to have such an influence on your life?!" 

"Is that really how you feel?" 

"Yes, Elijah. You should be with someone that does not manipulate and use you like that. You should be with a kind, caring and loving woman that can give you what you want, not some backstabbing strumpet who manipulates you at every turn. You deserve better!" 

"Well, who do you think-" 

"Anyone, Elijah. Anyone would be better than her. Me, Kailee, Alexiandra, Aleksandra, Greta, anyone Elijah!" 

"You?" 

"Out of everyone, you remember me? I told you a lot of girls, and you only hear it wh-"

I was cut off by his lips on mine. His lips were soft and rough,  just like I thought they would be. Our kiss was everything I ever hoped it would be. It was passionate and dominating- it let our feelings speak for us. 

That was our first kiss... and our last for 1000 of years. 

.

.

.

.

Surprise! Thank you for getting me to 50K! All of you guys, it's because of you. I'm not going to start ranting again, I already did that. 

I just wanted to thank you again and treat you to this small insight into the past of Elijah and Adelaide. 

I hope you liked it and who knows, maybe something like this might happen in the future again. 

Bye!