Chapter 7

"Remember." Adelaide breathed. She saw the memories flash in front of her and she stepped back, closer to Elijah.

Suddenly, Rebekah's eyes snapped to her and in an instant she stood in front of Adelaide, until Elijah stepped in between the two.

Adelaide had never been more grateful for Elijah because she was quite sure that Rebekah would have done something to her if he hadn't had stepped in. Rebekah couldn't kill her as she was just as her brother, Immortal.

"Brother, before you do anything... Listen. Hear her out." Elijah said.

Niklaus looked at him before he pushed him out of the way and stood in front of Adelaide. He looked at her as if he was inspecting her before he took her in his arms.

Was Rebekah hugging her?

"Addy." She breathed out in her hair.

She looked at Elijah and saw that there was possession in his eyes, it was very clear. She was hugging a girl, why was he so upset?

Rebekah pulled back and looked at her with a smile.

"No, it can't be. You... how can you be a Witch and a Vampire? It's impossible."

"No, it isn't." Elijah said. "There are tales of her, you know them."

"They all say that you mean the end to all Supernatural, if I'm not mistaken." Rebekah said with a smirk. "But that would mean your own end, so Adelaide, what is it that you need to tell us?"

"The champagne you drank last night? There was a binding spell on it. You all drank it and I can't imagine Esther linking anyone else but you. It was a powerful spell but there is a reversal spell as well."

"What makes this one so different from the others? I mean, all of our mother's spells are powerful. Why is this one different?" Rebekah asked.

"Elena's blood is a key-part of the spell. Doppelganger's blood." Adelaide explained.

"So, that bitch helped our mother with a spell that would most likely kill us all? All that talk about forgiveness... It's all rubbish? She doesn't mean it?" Rebekah asked with tears in her eyes.

Adelaide looked at her. "I am sorry."
"That's quite okay, it isn't you that's doing this. So, what is the plan?"

"I first want to see if the spell actually worked but for that I need your blood. The three of yours need to give me a bit of your blood and I see if it actually worked."

Rebekah flashed away and Adelaide was afraid she wasn't going to let her do it but she returned with a knife and a glass. She took his hand and put it over the glass and cut her hand making blood drop into the glass.

Elijah looked at his sister in surprise. They wondered why Rebekah did it without question. She never did that, she always looked for ulterior moves.

"I'll go." Elijah took the knife and cut himself.

Adelaide lit the candles that were in the room with a flick of her wrist before she held her hands out in front of her, making sure the glass was in between the two hands and started chanting.

Rebekah looked in wonder at Adelaide's face while Elijah looked in pure adoration. That witch/vampire was his and he loved every second he spent with her.

Adelaide looked up at the siblings and smiled sadly at them. "It worked. What happens to one of you, happens to all of you."

Rebekah was the first to ask. "So, what do we do now?"