snapchat ♡ e

You and Ethan always take snapchats but this time it gets a little crazy !1!1

You were laying on the bed to be awoken by Ethan saying how he's hungry and you won't get up. You decide to scare him. So when he was talking you said "AHHHH" Ethan jumped because of the scream you made out of no were. You laughed and Ethan sent the video publicly on Snapchat and forgot to press the home screen to go off so the camera was still on. Ethan got on top of you and started kissing you roughly saying how much of a bad girl you were. You're butt was on the phone as ethan took your top off and started kissing your sweet spot so you moaned and you didn't know your butt recorded everything and posted it on Snapchat.

Next morning
Ethan was eating breakfast and went on snapchat to view his stories because why not I guess he clicked and on the fifth snap was you moaning and your underwear showing with with ethan sucking your sweet spot.

Ethan's p.o.v
"Y/N WHY DID YOU RECORD US." Y/n "what are you talking about?" Ethan "LOOK." Y/n "Omg I did it on accident when it was on my butt I felt something but ignored it I'm so sorry ethan." "Omg y/n what am I going to do I know thousands saw it or millions and its all over social media. " "Well ethan that teaches you to always exit out of the camera ." " you know what y/n I'm gonna just turn my phone off and handle this in the morning tomorrow because I'm not ready for the bs rn. "

Hey guys I know this so called imagine sucked balls but its my first time and I'm pretty shy even though nobody is reading this and I'm probably talking to myself :))) bye, better ones may come soon. Thanks for reading adios