Only Us Left (Gency Fluff)

(AUTHORS NOTE: this was requested by TheMightyScoot I hope you guys enjoy! Also thanks for over 300 reads!!! )

<GENJI'S POV>

There was no one left except for the two of us, only Mercy and I. The rest of our team had died and it was up to us to get there and revive them. Easier said than done. We had almost reached them when I heard a loud gunshot, I looked to my left to see Mercy had fallen. I dropped down and held her in my arms. "Angela! Angela!" I cried, I could hear her heartbeat slowly start to fade.

<time skip>
<Angela's POV>

I found myself in a hospital bed, what happened? I suddenly remembered, my team and I were trying to push a payload, but in the end Genji and I were left. The only way we could have won was if I revived them, but then everything had gone dark.

To my left, I saw Genji asleep in a chair, we must have made it back to head quarters.

<Genji's POV>

I woke up to see Angela looking at me. She smiled when she saw that I raised my head, "morning sleepy head" she said with a smile. Patting her hand on the edge of her bed, she invited me to sit with her. However, the moment I sat down she started to silently cry. "They are all gone aren't they?" She sobbed I nodded my head. "Torbjorn? Tracer?" She asked, I just nodded. "D.va?" I still only nodded. "Hanzo?" She whispered, and at that name I started to cry. My brother was gone.

"Hey its ok" she cooed while taking off my mask, revealing my heavily scarred face. "If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here either" I just sniffed and looked down. We were holding each other's hands, our wedding rings shimmering together. "At least we still have each other" I said, and with that I kissed her, while we both mourned our losses.