Showing Emotion(ReaperxMaleReader)

You were curled up on in your bed, reading a book when suddenly you here a loud bang. Frightened you get up and peak out the widow, you just groaned at the site of who was making the noise. It was Gabriel Reyes, your ex boyfriend. Though there seemed to be something wrong with him though, he was clutching his shoulder and shivering. "What do you want Reyes?" You called down, he looked up and through his mask you heard a muffled "help me" before he collapses on the ground in the pouring rain. You rush down to the living room and help Gabriel inside, setting him on the couch in your living room. You remove his coat and mask to reveal a heavily scarred but still handsome man who was muscular and smooth chested. The only thing new was the bullet hole near his heart, you knew why he had come now. Sighing, you go and grab your medical kit that you use at the hospital and slam it down on the coffee table and pull out various utensils. "God dammit Gabe" you muttered under your breath, "this is the fifth time I have had to patch you up in a month." "I'm sorry" you leaped back, thinking he was still unconscious. Regaining your composure, you sit down on the edge of the coffee table and start to work on him. "First off we need something to numb the pain" you tell him. "Don't worry about it, I haven't felt anything in years." That explains a lot you thought. You drench his wound in antiseptic and watch as white bubbles appeared, cleaning the infected wound on his well muscled chest. Next you grab a pair of surgical pliers and slowly start to dig into the wound. "I appreciate all you have done for me" Gabe said, "even if we aren't together anymore" you focused more on trying to get the bullet out but your ex continued to talk. "Why did you break it off with me?" He asked, finally after getting the bullet out and applying pressure with a sterile rag you tell him. "Because I don't want to date a robot, you never show any type of feeling at all." You explain "it always drove me nuts because the moment you got home, you were cold and bitter." He stared at you with those chocolate brown eyes. And at that point he broke down, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I did that to you." He continued to ball while you put bandages on him with a shocked expression, you had never seen him cry before. "Please, give me another chance. Without you I was even more bitter, but when I was with you, I could feel the cold shell around my heart wittle away." He continued to cry while you packed up your kit. You lightly grab him by the chin, making him stop his sobbing. "You really want a second chance?" He nods his head at your question, "then keep me company for the night." You take his hand and lead him to your room. He started to take of his pants, revealing his black boxer briefs, he slid into bed after you and wrapped his arms around you. At that moment you knew he deserved a second chance, because when you dated before he had never held you like this. Like you were the most important thing ever to him. You pressed closer to him, your face on his chest, feeling his heartbeat. He leans his head down and kisses you on your head. Thank you for letting me love you again (Y/N)."