"<So you like him then.>"

"<What's not to like about him? He's the original nice guy,>" I shrugged. "<Clark Kent's got nothing on him.>"

Natasha laughed and switched back to English. "Damn Evans, glad you joined us."

"Thanks. It should be interesting."

How many languages do you speak? Signed Clint.

Dunno. Fluently or just enough to get by?

Both.

I thought for a minute as Clint and Tony joined us. Bruce looked up from his work to see what was happening now.

"Umm, about ten? I can read more dialects than I can speak."

"So ASL, Russian, what else?"

"French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Mandarin, German, and Arabic."

"Wow. Didn't know you were such an overachiever, Evans. Standard agents only know three on average," said Clint.

"I just wanted to know what people were saying about me," I gave him a pointed look and he smirked.

"I get why they picked you to come hang out with us. There's literally nothing you can't do, is there?"

"Rent a car, buy beer, and go to a casino." They all burst out laughing at my quick response. "Seriously, I can't do any of those things. I just turned 18 and sometimes I even act like a normal teenager and get hangry - like earlier."

"You're seriously only 18?" Tony asked. "So you joined Shield at 14? How does that even work?"

"How could it not? I was a super strong genius that wanted to work for them, so I made them see that it was better for me to be on their side than against them."

"You hacked my tower? That was you with the cute little message?"

"Guilty. Jarvis tell you?"

"No, but he should have," Tony stared at me for a moment. "I looked for you for months so I could offer you a job with Stark Industries; offer still stands."

"He didn't know it was me, besides I'd be bored in a week." I grinned, "I like being an agent."

"I believe you now, and I still want to know how hard you hit when you're not holding back."

 I sighed; he was like a dog with a bone. "Where's your holo-trainer at? Jarvis can measure force if he's plugged in."

 "This way," Bruce said. "I'd like to watch, if you don't mind, Sarah. I'm sorry I didn't come watch you training with the team earlier. I lost track of time."

"It's fine with me, Bruce. You didn't miss much."

 "Says the girl who took down three Avengers today," snarked Clint.

"Well, I know I'd never be able to take Thor or Bruce and I'm pretty sure Cap's stronger than I am, so that's as many as I'm going to get."

"Never say never."

I snorted in disbelief. "Did you just quote Bieber to me, Barton?"

"Hell no! Fury made me sign a contract specifically promising not to injure or kill that annoying little prick."

I laughed at his perturbed expression as we walked into the holo-trainer. I walked to the center of the room while others went into the viewing booth.

 "Tell me when you're ready, Stark." I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and stood at ease while I waited for the genius to plug Jarvis into the system.