Seeing double

Steve's POV

"I believe this is my dance," Sarah said as she reached up and put her arms around my neck.

I shook my head at her, not really sure what to do. "I don't know how to dance, Sarah. I never learned how."

She stroked my face lightly before bringing her hands down to mine. "Then follow my lead. This one's easy, just swaying from side to side."

She put my hands on her hips and led us in a slow circle. I smiled down at her, letting her pull me closer, laying her head on my chest. I put my arms around her as we slowly rotated on the dance floor. The music changed and she shifted, taking one of my hands in hers and resting the other one on my shoulder.

"I've got this one down, I think," I said when she pulled back enough to see my face.

She grinned in a way I was learning to mistrust. "It's a start. One of these days we'll go to a club and dance there. It's different than this but still fun."

"I'll take your word on that," I said as I leaned down and kissed her until we were breathless, feeling her melting into me as we stopped dancing. Eventually she pulled back, resting her head on me while our pulses slowed again.

    "Do you mind if I do some ballet so I don't get rusty?"

    "Not at all; I'd like to watch you dance, if you don't mind."

    "Be my guest," she said with a smile, letting go of me.

    I retreated to the edge of the wooden floor, taking a seat in a chair there as she went over to her phone to start her music. I watched as she leapt onto the floor and danced with an intensity I hadn't expected. I clapped when the music stopped and she rose out of her final position, skipping over to me.

    "What did you think?"

    "Looked great to me," I said, smiling. "If you want a knowledgeable opinion, you'll have to talk to Natasha. She used to dance with a ballet company back in Russia when she was younger."

    "I will later; right now I'm going to go shower."

    "Anything you need to do tonight?" I asked, glancing over at her.

    "Not really. Do you want to watch the rest of the movie we started last week?" Sarah asked as we started up the stairs.

    "Sounds good. Your place or mine?" I asked, giving her the choice.

    "Yours," Sarah said after a moment. "The movie's already there anyways. See you in a little bit."

* *

My heart about beat its way out of my chest when I saw what Sarah decided to wear for pajamas tonight, a dark blue, silky, thin-strapped nightgown that barely came to mid-thigh. I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped the minute she took off the long thin sweater-robe she wore over her pajamas and set it aside.

She tapped my jaw into place as she approached, pressing herself to me before giving me a kiss. I ran my hands up and down her back over her silky nightgown and I realized she wasn't wearing anything at all underneath it. I groaned quietly as my cock started to harden at the feel of her body so close to mine and I tried  not to think about how soft her skin felt or how her firm breasts pressed against my chest. She tilted her head up to look at me and cupped my face with one hand, playing with my short blond hair before sliding her hands down my torso to my hips.

    "Not that I'm complaining, but what brought this on?"

She grinned, tongue flicking out to wet her lower lip. "I need a reason to kiss you?"