Opportunities

Dannis was sitting in the middle of a pub-like building,in the middle of nowhere ,in the middle of a war.Not his ,of course. Drinking a sorry ecxuse of a beer .It was pisswarm and tasted like piss too ,but it was better then nothing. Relaxing if one could in the heat sand dirt and danger. It was a calmer day then the few past . He was pondering about death ,life ,about things that needed to be done and about things that didn't. He came to the conclusion that everything is fucked up after all but still he was too abnormal to go home and live like a normal man. Go to work at morning ,then arriving home in the afternoon.Without danger, riffles , vehicle and bombs. He couldn't do it. Wouldn't. After all this time he was a functioning excellent soldier ,but nothing else. Following orders ,kill and die if it's needed. Soldier in heart and mind ,nothing else nothing more. He was lucky although cuz his Colonel was out of the picture for the night and he did used this oppurtiny to get away for the night from the camp in search of booze and company . 

The run down pub was loud full of drunk mercenaries like himself. He turned around at the counter searching gazing through the place while gulping down the joke of a beer. He was lost in his searching and didn't even noticed the approaching man from the corner of the room.  

"Alone drinking mate?" The brunette man in combat pants and boots ordered a whiskey for himself while Dannis looked him up and down with a smirk."Sad to see it." 

"So you volunteering to keep for a sad lonely man company?" Locking eyes with a grin Dennis stepped closer to the other. 

"Was thinking about it."" With a sly grin admitted the unknown brunette.  

"Name is Dennis." Offered the tall blonde man. 

"Alex." Smiled the brunette and gulped down his glass of whiskey the ordered another one. 

"What is a jarhead doing in a lovely high class pub ,far away from his camp and mates?" 

Asked Dannis and placed the beer down on the counter. 

"Searching for opportunities ?"After a minute of thinking the answer came  sounding like a honey trap for the English man. 

Dannis grinned and leaned closer to his oppurtiny's ear without making it obvious to the others in the room what is going on."Without the danger of being seen by your people?"  

The brunette snickered and nodded liking the other smartness with catching up on what he meant. "I am doing the same."Admitted the blonde man with a wink. 

They looked each other up and down again.Sly grin on their faces and a knowing sparkle in their eyes. "I have a safe house not too far.Meet me outside in five." 

Alex nodded and watched the blonde man leave the place then drank his whiskey and followed him outside.  

Dannis was leaning on the wall of the 'pub' cigarette in his mouth and watched the approaching jarhead.Perfect body. The pride of his country everything perfection on the man.The tanned skin and the tall and dark handsomeness.  

"Follow me."Commanded with a calm voice while puffing out the smoke the blonde man to his company for the night who nodded and grinned all the way to the safehouse. 

When they were inside without a word Dannis locked the door and barricaded it whit a chair for good measure while the dark and handsome jarhead started to strip.  

Turning around he enjoyed the sight and asked."What do you offer?"Then pulled down his own wife beater.  

Alex removed his socks and stood naked in the middle of the dark room gazing the other man who was as muscled as him and stripping of course."What do YOU offer?"