The prisoner part 1

A windowless room.Without sunshine or bed.For . . . I can't tell how many day. Or hours. Time just slips away in a situation like this . I think. This is the first time , I am in a situation like this tough. In my nearly forty-two year this is a first. Who thought I will have more firsts?

A door opening outside and the floor is cracking ,the steps isn't coming in the way of my cell . Cell? More like a hole. Dark ,damp cold hole, with a metal door that led to my office. Tough,it only was my office ,before I did a horrible mistake. A mistake that was costing now maybe my life ,and i didn't even talk about the embassy's staff,the soldiers who defended it and of course the guests. High class political guests. 

I gave up thinking about why a hole like this is even in contact with my new office. What my predecessor did here ? Don't even care anymore about it. When the government offered the position of ambassador ,I wasn't sure if I can do this. My intuition was right,I wasn't cut out to be a politic and I wasn't cut out to built diplomatic relations ,not with a country I despise.

The floor cracked again,the steps came closer to my cell's door. Then I heard two man talking ,soldiers of freedom as they called themselves . Teenagers and young men, proclaimed themselves as heroes, simply terrorists.Terrorists nothing else, nothing more. Soldiers?Bullshit ! I saw soldiers and they didn't go around conquering buildings and killing hostages. 

A third man's voice was heard before the door opened. "Good to see you again ,Senor Brenton." 

The man who was a guest in my welcome party ,- we even had an interesting chat about our opinions on the supplying of the refugees , -was standing before me. Unbeleivable . He was looking like a hippie in his red western boots and ripped jeans . On his torso was an indigo blue shirt,long sleeved one. It was funnily familiar. My eyes lingered on it when he spoke up. "I am very sorry,  but I had to borrow this one. " He caressed his shirt,-MY shirt- on the front and added."I have to admit you have a very good taste." 

I grimaced . He was in my room?They went through my personal belongings? How dare you! No keep calm. Face stoic. Calm. "I have made it in Germany."

"I should have known ,such nice clothes could only be made personally ." He looked me up and down .I was in my dark blue suit , I bought in Italy for the party . "Boys ,go and make some coffee for us. After all "He glanced at me, smiled while running a hand through his shoulder lengthed, brown, wavy hair. "we are dealing with a very important person ,to our mission yes?"

I saw a kinky spark in the deep brown eyes ,as he turned on his heels and went to sit on my table. The two kid went out on their shoulders SMGs. How they got these? Heckler and Koch MP5 ?They are used by the military .Shit.

"Get out of the clothes please."

"What?" My voice went high without me even noticing it in time to stop it.

He laughed and folded his knees ,while still sitting on the top of my table in my fucking office! "Get out of the clothes ,now.I don't want to use force on you. These youngsters can be quite. . . rough." He gestured in the way of the door where the kids left the room.  "Boxers can stay of course. " 

I didn't want to, but I had to obey. I didn't want to be shamelessly stripped by children with sub-machine guns. 

"Good.I knew you are a clever and intelligent man, Senor Ambassador ."

I stood in my boxers,and felt vulnerable.Exposed and very vulnerable. "This is my country's territory.Officially.You and these canalfillings are staying here unduly. When my country learns what happened here, they won't let you get away or your little child army." 

He smiled,walked around the table then sat down in my chair ,offering me one across him, that was placed in it's place by me for guests. My blood boiled,I was furious. But I had to calm down. I took in one long and deep breath.Then let it out while sitting down. In my cream colored boxers.