Chapter Fourteen: Sensations with his touch.

Zoya looked at the dish she had made for Mueid then smile. She had made Chinese spicy noodles for him. She took a spoon and took a bite of noodle from plate. She put in her mouth and as soon she put inside her mouth she ran toward sink then quickly get a glass of water and drink it in a second. She sighed after finishing a water and then walked back toward dish.

'I think it is spicy enough for him to scream in pain. ' Zoya said while smirking then picked up the plate and start walking towards his room.

'For nowards you will never forget the food made by my hand. ' She said to herself while kept walking. She reached at his room and took in deep breath. She opened the door and walked in. He looked up at her from his laptop.

'You didn't knock on door again.' Muied said and Zoya just rolled her eyes.

'You should have get used to it now.' Zoya said and he just sighed. She walked and put food on the table whereas Mueid sat up on the sofa and looked at food.

'Come on, start eating it.' Zoya said while putting fake smile on her face and he looked at her.

'Yeah, Did you think there will be enough spice in it.' Muied asked and Zoya looked at him with blank expression. He was looking at her as if he already knew what she had done. She quickly looked away from him then nodded her head in yes. He smiled and got hold spoon of noodles then put in his mouth. Zoya looked up and waited for his scream in pain but he put another spoon of noodle in his mouth and ate it as if there was nothing in it. Zoya looked shocked at him but he got in another spoon of noodles while eating it as she was just staring at him. He kept eating but then suddenly after few bites his face turn red and water start coming from his eyes due to spice and he started coughing and she was just looking at him.He was about to take in another spoon while ignoring his watery eyes and cough when Zoya came back in her senses and quickly walked toward him. She quickly took out spoon from his hand which he was about to put in his mouth and he looked up at her as she was angrily glaring at him. she throw away the spoon and gave glass of water to him and he took from her hand while coughing and drink it. He put glass on table and looked back at her who was still glaring at him angrily.

'What the hell was that?' Zoya screamed and he shrugged his shoulder

'I was trying to enjoy....... ' Muied tries to say but had  to stop when he heard her sob. He quickly looked at her whereas she sat down on the sofa next to him and start crying while putting hand on her face and that knocked away the breath from Muied as quickly moved toward her.

'Zoya What happen?' Mueid asked  nervously but she kept crying.

'Why you keep eating it even you know that it is spicy. Something could have happen to you. ' She said while crying but then realized what she had said as she looked up at him who was looking at her with surprised  face.

'I mean it was spicy and everyone would have kill me if something happen to there most loved and beloved Mueid.'Zoya said quickly while looking at him and he stayed still looking at him but now there was no surprised look on his face.

'Zoya you no need to worry about them, they will not say anything to you and I was not gone die with spicy food.' Mueid said coldly and she just stared at him.'And I though she was worried for me. Muied though while looking at her. She looked at him as he was deep in thoughts when she just blurred out what came first in her mouth.

'You also didn't give me the reaction which I wanted from you. ' Zoya said quickly and that make him came back in his senses as he confused looked at her.

'What reaction?' He asked confused

'You meant to scream and shout on me. You meant to hate my food and then should give me a order to stop making food for me instead of eating it nicely. ' Zoya said like a child whereas Mueid looked at her then start laughing. Zoya snapped her head towards him and he stopped laughing while trying to control his laugh.

'Its not funny.' Zoya said and start crying again and that they ok away all laugh from Mueid's face.

'Okay Sorry Zoya. Its just that what you want then I will give you but just please stop crying.' Mueid said seriously and Zoya looked at her.

'Yeah. You have no need to make food or do my any work from nowards.' Mueid said and she looked at him for a while then smile.

'Cool I will be going now.' Zoya said then without he even realized she was out of room leaving him confused and shocked. she closed the door and took deep breath in relief. Then start start walking towards her room confused. Why I start crying to him. I make that food just to annoy him but I never have intention of getting rid of the work which I meant to do for him.

'Zoya Hassan you know what you are hiding form yourself. ' Her inner self said

'Oh really and what is the reason.' Zoya said annoyed from her owner.

'You start crying because you got scared for him. You got scared while seeing him pain.' Her inner self said.

'What ever. I don't believe you.' Zoya said annoyed while keeping walking.

'What is happening to me.I am only made for Omer. Nobody else can take his place.' Zoya said while reminding herself then turned over the handle while entering in room.

❤️❤️❤️

Muied walked out from the house into back garden. It was Sunday today and he had woke up early in morning. He mostly walked early in the morning in back garden as he felt everything looked so fresh at this time. He walked in when he saw her sitting on ground in dirt. He walked towards her and she had been trying to dig in soil to put in new plant which was laying next to her. He knows Zoya loved plants and flowers. He looked at her as her hair were in messy bun while her short hair kept coming on her face which were actually annoying her and after a while she moved her head back to moved them away but they kept coming. she was not wearing any slipper at a moment, her scarf was laying on her shoulder under her arm tied with knot on it and her arms were roll up on her arms as she was too busy digging the soil to put in plant. Then she stood up with dirty hands and trying to move up her selves which had been rolled back up to her waist. He slowly walked towards and stood next to her when she snapped her head towards him. He walked towards her then got hold of her arms and start rolling up her sleeves while keeping the distance then he looked up and their eyes met. They were looking at each other when someone suddenly coughed and they looked at person and it was Aleesah who was looking at them while smiling. Zoya glared at her whereas Muied smiled to her. Then she felt him moved more closer to her while closing the distance between them then within second she felt his hand around her waist and she burned with his touch and snapped her head towards him who was carelessly looking at Aleesah as if that was normal for them to be this close. Then she felt his hand start making circle on her waist and her heart skipped the beat.

'Is I am disturbing anything?' Aleesah asked mischievously but Zoya didn't hear her as she was too shock looking at him. Muied nodded his head in no then move away hair strands from her face and put them behind her ear.

'No not at all. I am just helping my wife.' Muied said and Aleesah smiled but Zoya had no idea what was happening around her as she was too busy looking at him and with his action. That was first time they were this close and It was first time he was actually ever had touched her. And she felt sweat foaming on her forehead, this was how hot she had been feeling. Then Suddenly he moved away from her then start walking towards inside and she came back in her senses. She looked at Aleesah who was smiling to her then also walked inside then something hit her as her brain had start working.

'He was trying to tell her by touching her in front Aleesah that it is not her who she think he love . He was trying to tell her that she is thinking wrong and have been misunderstanding him. ' She thought and relief took place over her. but she was confused the way her body reacted on his touch. That was abnormal. I think I am getting ill. I never felt this with Omer. She thought them moved away her head to got rid of her thought and tried to forget burning sensatation in her waist where she still can felt  his fingers. She took in deep breath then get back to her work.

❤️❤️❤️