Chapter Thirteen: Jealous

'Taste this one Aleesah.' Tanzeela said while passing dish to Aleesah whereas Zoya glared at her across the table. Everyone was sitting on the table while having the dinner whereas her family forced Aleesah to stayed at there house as long she wanted to stay here . She used to study with Muied but then she went in different country due to her job. So she was here to visit on holidays and everyone wanted her to stayed here. This make Zoya  even moe angry and on top everyone too good behaviour with her was making her more angry. She sighed then got back to her food.

'Wow, rice are amazing.' Aleesah said whereas Zoya rolled her eyes.

'Annoying, I even don't know how everyone tolerant her.' She bitterly thought. Zoya was beyond annoyed after dinner was finished.

'Now we all will play truth and dare.' Saba said whereas everyone happily looked at her. All older got up from their places and start going into their rooms.

'Wow thats Great.' Aleesah said cheerfully and Zoya rolled her eyes again.

'Then lets go to sitting room.' Zulfi said and everyone nodded their head. At the same moment Zoya got up from her chair and they all looked at her.

'I will not be playing. I am going.'Zoya announced and turned over to walked away.

'Why? You should play as well.' Aleesah said and Zoya annoyed looked back.

'Yeah Aleesah is right.' Saba said and Zoya glared at her whereas Saba just ignored her glare. She was hating Saba for taking her side all the time since Aleesah had come here.

'No Actually I am tired' Zoya said with fake smile.

' I just thought somebody will feel empty without you and will miss you.' Aleesah said teasingly then looked at Muied who was glaring at her.

'huh?' Zoys said confused.

'Like Saba and Zulfi, you know everyone.' Aleesah said while smiling

' I think they can survive without me for one day and they have you as well to fill in my place.' Zoya said between gritted teeth then turned over and walk out.

From past two hour she was trying to sleep but no point. She looked at watch and it was 01:00 in the night. At that moment her room door opened and she sat up on the bed then turned on the light.

'Saba.' She said and Saba smile.

'Sorry to disturb you but I have forget my slipper here in morning. So I am here to take them.' Saba said

'Okay, they are in shoe basket.' Zoya said lazily and sketched her arms. Saba nodded her head and walked toward shoe basket which was laying in the corner of room.

'Are you done with game.' Zoya asked lazily and Saba nodded her head while taking out her shoe.

'Yeah and it was so much fun. You missed it.' Saba said and she rolled her eyes.

'Is everyone back to their rooms.'Zoya asked carelessly and Saba again nodded her head and start walking towards her.

'Except Mueid brother.' Saba said and that catches Zoay's attention.

'They are still talking while in guest room where Aleesah is sleeping.' Saba said and Zoya was just blankly looking at her.

'Okay I will go now.' Saba said in her own wonderland without seeing her pale face and walked out of room.

'Still with her. Alone.' Zoya whisper to herself then laid back down on bed.

'Shall I go and check what is happening there?' Zoya said and sat up on the bed.