The Proposal - Lewis Hamilton

Start from the beginning

They all receiving a big round of applause but Lewis? That was emotional, and it was deserved. They couldn't stop clapping and screaming to support him. The best fans, he knows why he calls them that.

I'm so grateful and lucky to spend time with him, and being always by his side, because the media, the haters will never know how beautiful Lewis is in and outside. How lovable, educated, smart, funny, unique and adorable he is.

He can be a Dumbass sometimes but tell me who isn't? I certainly am. I'm not perfect unfortunately

Everyone has his bad moments but we all have to learn to appreciate everything Good that everyone does, and that Man

words will never describe how much he means to me.

"Coming back to you Lewis, your family and friends are here today, how important was that to you?"

"I'm feeling super happy for having them all with me. As I said I did everything I could and it went as expected. I just want to thank God for giving all of us the opportunity to be here and have fun after all, because we don't win everything, and it's up to us to learn to deal with this. I had bad moments this year, lot of difficulties but I'm happy to be here and I'm thankful for everything this team did to me. Of course the fans been showing us so much love that's very unique too so, so thank you very much."

I was smiling and almost crying with his words. Why is he so adorable!?!

"Ah we have to ask this Lewis. It's the first time we see your girlfriend personally here supporting you, did that help today? "

Okay bro why?

Do I need to say that all eyes and lenses were on me?

Yeah here we go. I saw them both sharing a smile and it was very weird when he noded to Lewis.

"Having my Beautiful and amazing girlfriend with me makes it all Perfect. Baby I love you so much and you mean so much to me. We had so many ups and downs this year but at the end our love just became more intense than ever. I Love you with all my heart and having you with me is a blessing from God."

Did he just-? I-

So many people hearing and watching this all around the world. Like I- wow! I know we both posted each other pictures in our social profiles, but this was different in so many levels.
I was looking at him with my heart melted smiling happily. He does so much only with his words. I saw Sebastian squeezing Lewis's shoulder while everyone clapped.

" You've been my partner, your family became mine, you became my phycologist, my one and only personal Medical Doctor, my best friend, my mother when Mom's not with me, my photographer (sorry Spinz), my favourite singer and dancer, my favourite super model cause you're super in absolutely everything you do. They say perfection doesn't exist but is only because they don't know you.

You're my love, my baby, my princess, my everything and something more and more than anything I want to spend the rest of my existence with you. So, YN YLN would you want to be my queen?" He stopped and one of the gird girls brought this little velvet red box.

Sugar.honey.iced.tea

I felt my legs shaking uncontrollably, my heart hammered against my chest, my body suddenly sweaty like a pig, I was nervous I was excited because I couldn't imagine what he was about to do. I heard gasps and eyes widening, my throat drying out forming big lumps in the process..

"Y/N, will you marry me"?

WHAT?

"Oh dear." I heard my mom and Carmen like two little girls crying with excitement.

I stood there
Not even able to react properly. Spechless! A cat stole my tongue.

I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks, I was already crying while my body was numb. Mom was crying, Carmen was crying, Lewis was crying, Rita was crying, Even Nico was crying (I don't know if it was for us or for his championship).
I heard the fans and everyone else yelling my name in excitement.

Lewis was there all beautiful looking at me from the podium waiting for my answer. I bite my lip while smiling more happy than ever while I nodded and whispered ' I Do' but he couldn't hear because of the noise.

"Guys wait wait wait." Seb said quickly. "I think she said something." It was completely silent. I swear you could hear a mosquito flying around the track with that uncommon silence.

Told you Sebastian was the best.

I couldn't stop looking at Lewis, not even for one second.

"I WANT TO BE YOUR QUEEN." I gave my best to say it Loud. My face was in all the cameras, but I didn't care as my heart beat against my chest, my palms got sweaty with an unique excitement. " LEWIS CARL DAVIDSON HAMILTON YES YES YES I WANNA MARRY YOU"

And the Silence was Oficially Gone. I've seen fireworks again and again and AGAIN non stop fireworks while Nico and Seb hugged Lewis from both sides and we both kept the eye contact.

We whispered I Love Yous for each other while everyone celebrated and tried to congratulate us.

Sorry world I got my eyes on someone

They left the podium with the trophies and the first one who he hugged was Angela.

Angie was like an elder sister for him, and they loved each other so much. I have a sweet spot for the kiwi as well. She is a proper angel.

Then went into the cool down room, I let my mom, Carmen and Spinz do the hugging honors after all, those two were our mum right? And Spinz is one of his best friends. Meanwhile, I was being congratulated by Mr. Ecclestone, Sebastian who I had the pleasure to meet a few years ago when Lewis found out I like him (bless my future husband), some of Nico trainers and Nico himself who I took the moment to congratulate.

But now He was finally free. My baby, my man and now my future husband already talked to everyone and now was my turn. I shook my head cause he knew that was too crazy. I almost ran into feel his embrace, letting him hold me close against his chest  spinning me in the air. I momentarily forgot the language code, but I had to tell him and the whole world that I love him! I F*CKING LOVE HIM!

He put me down and finally kissed me as it should be. No barriers, no one to hinder us. Just our friends and family there applauding our love. Nico and Sebastian went all crazy spraying the remaining champagne, left over from the podium but when we finally went to the garage it was that time.

We celebrated with the team a little bit and I had the opportunity of wearing Lewis's Racing suit while Nico's wife wore her husband's Suit. It was the cutest thing to see us wearing the same suit as my future husband. Even at the world champion Oficial picture Nico called Lewis and I, still wearing the suits, to take pictures Togheter.

Lewis wasn't sad anymore, I think he even forgot his non friendship rule against Nico because something more important came up. Us was something more important.

He was the happiest men I ever seen my whole life, he even accepted to celebrate with Nico. We were both happy, everyone was happy!

It was a very tough year but this, It was worth it, Everything was! And looking at my man, my handsome special man I could see my entire life with him... And when he looked back at me I knew that he felt the same.

I knew I was home!

The Kiss

The End

•°•°•°•°•

Edited: May 26th, 2020

Here it!!!! I swear I gave my best to write this one and I hope it's okay. : )

Don't forget to Vote and Comment ❤

Love You all ♡♤

La xx ^.^